Disney Everything Else Swap Sign Ups

The only time one bag for both groups doesn't work is when someone only signs up for one groups. So be sure to check names to see if they are in both groups.

Cyndi princess:

I have tried, although not always, to put "to and from" on my baggie. That way I only use the number of baggies as number of participants. Then I put either group A, group B or both in the baggie depending on what group(s) that particular person has participated in. I hope I explained it well enough.

Sometimes if I have extra I will add it to the participants that are not in the group I did. Not necessary but I figure if I have extra I might as well pass it on.

Yes I did edit the post above to reflect everyone putting their names on what they did. Thanks for all your help!
Franne

Okay - sorry you guys, but I'm a little confused on this...please help! I have to make 22 of each item for group A - in my case 4 embellished squares, so 88 squares, then put 4 each in a baggie with my name on it, and then 22 of each item in group B - so 2 journal boxes, so 44 journal boxes, then put 2 each in a baggie with my name on them, then send all 44 baggies to Franne? Is that right?

Also - do my things have to be the same? Do all 4 squares have to be identical? I got some slide frames today that I was planning on using for 1 of the 4, is that "legal?"

Thanks...I don't know why I got so overwhelmed...

While we're asking questions, if we participate in both groups do we send the $3.85 cash/stamp for each group or does it all fit in one envelope?

Okay I'll try to spread the knowledge-

1) There are 2 easy ways to do the bagging- One just have 44 baggies of things and send it in and 2) Go through the list and see who is in both groups then bag those togeather then bag the singlegroupers in seperate bags

**Edit to add: Okay I went through the list and there are 19 who are in both groups and 3 for only A and 3 for only B** so bag 19 with both A&B then the rest in single bags

2) The squares dont have to be the same (preferably the same theme though... ;))

3) its just one 3.85- She'll swap them all in the same envelope so ya'll get both A/B or both in the same envelope :)

Anything else? :) -em

Thanks, Em! I haven't used that t ype of shipping for a couple years & couldn't remember whether it was a flat fee or by weight or....

Thanks Emily for clearing that up...I have been sick the past few days and haven't gotten to this board much.
Here is the list of participants in BOTH groups:
Michelle Pooh
Mom2Madi
Nicki dahling
ksjayhawks
TinkerKat
Crapcrator
Jennz
ScrapperJill
Limmer
Piratesmate
WDWMom
Twigs
SnowWhite
DisneyFreakJackie
Mickeys Old Friend
Inky Dinky Doo
Franne
Disneyland Emily
Spinning

And Participants in A only
WDWPrincess Keli
DianaLyn
My4girls

And Participants in B only
Raven3517
Goofygirl0207
Dreaming of BCV

So to make it easier, for the 19 in both groups just use one baggie and put both elements in. That way you don't need 44 bags, just 25 bags (19 for both and 6 individual) all inside one big bag.
For those of you in one group, then just send 22 bags inside one big bag :)
The $3.85 for postage is a flat rate priority envelope so the weight doesn't matter as long as everything fits inside. The past swaps we've done, there hasn't been a problem with both groups fitting in the envelope.
Hope that clears it all up.
Franne
I am posting this on the other thread too :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter