Disney Everything Else Swap Sign Ups

Franne

DIS Veteran
Everything Else Disney Swap

Due: February 20th

Please choose an element from Group A and/or Group B and a theme. Only 2 participants per element.

When all the spaces are filled, I will send a PM to everyone with instructions on how to get it to me.

Group A :

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) : CLOSED
Crystal Palace/ Pooh and Friends- MichellePooh
Red/Black Mickey - Mom2Madi

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) : CLOSED
Christmas at Disney- Nicki dahling
All Sports Lodging- ksjayhawks

1 Shaker box: CLOSED
Magical Memories- TinkerKat
Tink- Scrapcreator

2 Journal Boxes – ( double matted ) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area :CLOSED
Mickey Icon - Jennz
Disney Magic- Scrapperjill

4 Embellished squares ( double matted ) 4 per person : CLOSED
Mickey and the Gang - Limmer
Princess- Piratesmate

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric ( double matted/embellished ) at least 4x4 space ( no handwriting please ) : CLOSED
Swimming at the Pool - WDWMom
Blizzard Beach - Twigs

1 Paper piecing : CLOSED
Typhoon Lagoon - Snow White
Lion King- My4girls

2 Frames ( embellished ) : CLOSED
Mickey- Disneyfreakjackie
Sci Fi Dine In- Mickeys Old Friend

2 Photo Mats ( double matted/embellished ) 2 per person : CLOSED
Chef Mickeys- Inky Dinky Doo
Fireworks- DianaLyn

2 Tags ( double matted ) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes : CLOSED
Downtown Disney: Franne
Minnie Mouse- WDW Princess Keli

Shaped Eyelets ( 6 per person ) : CLOSED
Magic- Disneyland Emily
Mickey- Spinning

Group B :The reason for the two groups is so that those who would like to can create and receive several elements from the same group. Ex. If you create a border in group 1, than you will create a different matching element in group 2. This is only an option, I will keep Group B open if at least one in each element is filled.

1 Topper 8.5 inches (no handwriting please) : CLOSED
Downtown Disney: Franne
Disney Magic- Scrapperjill

2 Borders ( 2 Vertical 11 inches in length ) :CLOSED
Mickey and the Gang - Limmer
Princess- Piratesmate

2 Journal Boxes (double matted) 2 per person, at least a 2x2 writing area : CLOSED
Mickey- Disneyfreakjackie
All Sports Lodging- ksjayhawks

4 Embellished squares (double matted) 4 per person : CLOSED
Mickey Icon - Jennz
Crystal Palace/ Pooh and Friends- MichellePooh

1 Matted Poem or song Lyric: CLOSED
Raven3517
Magic- Disneyland Emily

1 Paper piecing : CLOSED
Chef Mickeys- Inky Dinky Doo
Rainforest Cafe- Dreaming of BCV

1 Shaker Box:
Blizzard Beach - Twigs
Scrapcreator -Epcot

2 Frames ( embellished ): CLOSED
Goofy- Goofygirl0207
Magical Memories- TinkerKat

2 Photo mats (double matted/embellished ) 2 per person : CLOSED
Sci Fi Dine In- Mickeys Old Friend
Red/Black Mickey - Mom2Madi

2 Tags (double matted) 2 per person must include either fibers or eyelets in the holes : CLOSED
Swimming at the Pool - WDWMom
Christmas at Disney- Nicki dahling

Shaped eyelets ( 6 per person ) :CLOSED
Typhoon Lagoon - Snow White
Mickey- Spinning

I will take matted poems in group A and tags in B. My theme will be swimming at the pools. I am working on my June 2004 trip right now and I took lots of pictures of us swimming. This will give me a great incentive to work on them.

Hi! I'd like to sign up for the topper in Group A. Not quite sure of a theme- how about a Crystal Palace/ Pooh and Friends type theme?

Hello - I'll take the two journal boxes double matted...does a Mickey icon count as a theme or do I need something more? What's an embellished square? I can do that in B with a princess theme once you tell me what it is and what size. :)

I will take embellished square in Group A, theme Mickey and gang and 2 borders in Group B same theme.

Please put me down for Border in group A, and tags in Group B.

Cyndi

jennz said:
Hello - I'll take the two journal boxes double matted...does a Mickey icon count as a theme or do I need something more? What's an embellished square? I can do that in B with a princess theme once you tell me what it is and what size. :)

An embellished square is a cut out square, or two that you embellish with stickers, eyelets etc. They are usually around 1". I will see if I can find some pics for you.
Franne

I'll take Poem or Lyric box in Group A and Shaker Box in Group B my theme will be Blizzard Beach

Franne said:
An embellished square is a cut out square, or two that you embellish with stickers, eyelets etc. They are usually around 1". I will see if I can find some pics for you.
Franne

Thanks Franne! Don't worry about the pics, I can do this I just didn't know that's what they were called. :)

I would like to do the matted poem/song lyric from group B. I will let you know my theme as soon as I have a chance to decide and look at supplies :)

I was torn between Hoop Dee Doo, the tea party, the pirate cruise, and Chef Mickey's, but I think I've finally decided.

Can I have Chef Mickey's?? Please? Please? Please? I'd like to do photo mats in Group A and journal boxes in Group B.

I can't wait to get started!

Pat

Well, dagnabbit! I've already changed my mind. I still want to do Chef Mickey's and the photo mats in Group A, but I'd like to do a paper piecing in Group B instead of the journal boxes. Would that be OK?

Pat

Sorry that I'm new to some of this but I just wanted to ask - we make what we sign up for and send it to Franne right? And we make one item that we sign up for - so if I picked Borders I'd make a border on whatever theme I pick right?

Cruise04 - you would make 2 borders (if that is what you chose) for EACH person that signs up. So if 20 people sign up you would make 40 borders and send then to Franne.

Well, dagnabbit! I've already changed my mind. I still want to do Chef Mickey's and the photo mats in Group A, but I'd like to do a paper piecing in Group B instead of the journal boxes. Would that be OK?

Sure!

Cruise, Limmer is correct, you can look at the totals next to the different elements, that's how many you have to make. If you have any other questions feel free to ask!
Franne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter