Disney Emoji Blitz

As mentioned, the new Mr. Toad Food Fight event went live at midnight. It's pretty much the same as the other food fight events.
Breakfast: Hiro, Kronk, Launchpad, and Mr. Toad
Lunch: Fozzie, Prince Philip, Bianca, and Mr. Toad
Dinner: Hiro, Kronk, Launchpad, and Mr. Toad (same Breakfast)
Dessert: TBD (I'm guessing it's the same as Lunch)

They did make one change, along with getting stars for win/lose/tie, you also get stars based on how many food items you've collected. So it's possible to get quite a few stars even if you lose the game!

Yup, dessert emoji are the same as lunch.

I love that you get stars based on how much you collect. There are times I collect over 10 but still lose and it’s great to get extra when you have a good round.

I just had a weird thing happen...I always thought that the Food Fights were against other people, especially when the ID had a name. I was playing against "Gaby V." when I had to step away from the game. I shut down the screen and assumed I'd lose the game (no big deal). When I came about about an hour later and woke the device screen, the game was still there and the game timer hadn't changed (still said 22 second left). I finished the fight with "Gaby V." as if nothing had happened. I wonder what she saw on her end. Did the game continue to play for me in some way so that it looked like I was still playing to her? Both of us continued to get food items in my game...

Mr Toad is pretty decent. His power gets better each time you use it during a game, though I haven't managed to use it more than 4 times. (I should have saved my emoji charge for him, but I spent it leveling an emoji that would give me a chest reward as part of a group instead.)

ETA - burned some boosts to check him out. At lvl 1, he caps out about the fourth time you use him - it clears off the bottom row, then three or four up the left side, and three or four emojis back toward the right side on that row. (So, like a sideways J, sort of)

Last edited:

I just had a weird thing happen...I always thought that the Food Fights were against other people, especially when the ID had a name. I was playing against "Gaby V." when I had to step away from the game. I shut down the screen and assumed I'd lose the game (no big deal). When I came about about an hour later and woke the device screen, the game was still there and the game timer hadn't changed (still said 22 second left). I finished the fight with "Gaby V." as if nothing had happened. I wonder what she saw on her end. Did the game continue to play for me in some way so that it looked like I was still playing to her? Both of us continued to get food items in my game...

I’ve had this happen before and wondered the same thing!

I also read somewhere else that you get one extra star for every three items you collect.

This event added the extra stars- 2 for every 3 cupcakes collected.

It’s one for every three, but they also double if you use the emoji that doubles. So that would give you two. I play to complete missions during events so I don’t always use the emojis that gives double, so I noticed it’s just one.

It’s one for every three, but they also double if you use the emoji that doubles. So that would give you two. I play to complete missions during events so I don’t always use the emojis that gives double, so I noticed it’s just one.
Aah, that makes sense. I had doubling emojis for each course, so I never saw less than 2 stars added for every 3.

Aah, that makes sense. I had doubling emojis for each course, so I never saw less than 2 stars added for every 3.

I've been playing since the game started and still only on level 172! So I tried to focus on missions as much as possible, and of course during these events I get missions that require certain emojis, that are NOT the doubling ones. Usually I get pressed for time and have to use the doubling ones anyways!

I've been playing since the game started and still only on level 172! So I tried to focus on missions as much as possible, and of course during these events I get missions that require certain emojis, that are NOT the doubling ones. Usually I get pressed for time and have to use the doubling ones anyways!
Sadly, I am maxed out on missions right now (level 260). I play the daily challenges each day, then when I finish those, I use emojis that will give me as many items as possible to build those up. When I am maxed out on item cards, I opt for getting the highest coin count I can to buy new gold emojis.

I'm not getting to play videos for free spins since update. I did see there is now a1000 coins on spin. The stars for food fight are a little different this time around. You get winning g stars and some based on how many cupcakes you get. I think the requirements may be a little higher so far it seems to take about the same amount of time.

Restarting my phone fixed the no videos for spins/extra lives issue for me.

A one-day Queen of Hearts Villains event has launched. It's pretty short and the final prize is the Queen of Hearts emoji. Lucky emojis (that double the flamingos) are Alice, Cheshire, White Rabbit, and the Mad Hatter. Good luck everyone!

I got the Queen early this morning. (Couldn't sleep) She was one of the few I am missing. I think I have collected all of the emojis I can get right now. I am still missing Holiday Minnie, Rose Gold Minnie (were these diamond box exclusives?), Fairy Godmother (haven't reached that level yet), Mal (has she been offered before?), and Dug (don't have enough friends playing). Also missing the ones you get when you complete the groups.

Mal was part of the Descendents event last year, but I don't recall if she was a guaranteed prize or one of those "you might get her" type of events.

I was very disappointed when finishing the Rainbow Falls did not add another level to the Queen of Hearts.

My phone never launched the Mr Toad or Queen if Hearts games. Major bummer! And I was playing this weekend too.

Just reached level 80 and got Dash.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter