Disney Emoji Blitz

I was going to play a couple of quick games before bed (I am working on lvl 99, and Yensid is getting close!), and the Hook event is live. It's another 1 day event.

The drop rate for hook seems higher than queen of hearts. I used an extra item and extra time with tinker Bell and got 19 which doubled to 38. Needless to say it didn't take much to finish!

The drop rate for hook seems higher than queen of hearts. I used an extra item and extra time with tinker Bell and got 19 which doubled to 38. Needless to say it didn't take much to finish!
I think it is about the same. I had one really good game with White Rabbit in Queen of Hearts like that, but nothing in Hook with Tink. Regardless, these events are quick to finish if you have a double.

I'm waiting for the second rainbow falls to unlock. Doubt that Hook will level with it though.

I was going to play a couple of quick games before bed (I am working on lvl 99, and Yensid is getting close!), and the Hook event is live. It's another 1 day event.
Jeeze if it wasn't for you guys I'd be missing all this one day stuff, thanks!!!!

I was very disappointed when finishing the Rainbow Falls did not add another level to the Queen of Hearts.
I'm glad you told me that. I didn't waste any boosts on Rainbow Falls.

I found the Queen of Hearts to have a more generous drop rate than Captain Hook so far.

Today is the last of the one day events...tomorrow starts another three day villains challenge.

This was the schedule of events they posted on FB for October. There are several new emojis in the picture (Celia and Roz from Monster's Inc, Oogie and Zero from NBC, and Winifred from Hocus Pocus). I'm guessing the Monster's Inc characters will be for the Monsters, Inc Challenge and the NBC characters are for the Oogie Boogie event. Not sure where Winifred will be introduced (Halloween Item Card Event?).
upload_2018-10-4_8-14-4.png

Started and finished the Captain Hook event in under 30 minutes. Took a few rounds to collect the last two levels, but I enjoyed how fast it went.

Thank you for posting the October line up.

Today is the last of the one day events...tomorrow starts another three day villains challenge.

This was the schedule of events they posted on FB for October. There are several new emojis in the picture (Celia and Roz from Monster's Inc, Oogie and Zero from NBC, and Winifred from Hocus Pocus). I'm guessing the Monster's Inc characters will be for the Monsters, Inc Challenge and the NBC characters are for the Oogie Boogie event. Not sure where Winifred will be introduced (Halloween Item Card Event?).
View attachment 355851
Thanks! I would definitely spend some gems on zero or winifred....... I'm really excited!

I got the Queen early this morning. (Couldn't sleep) She was one of the few I am missing. I think I have collected all of the emojis I can get right now. I am still missing Holiday Minnie, Rose Gold Minnie (were these diamond box exclusives?), Fairy Godmother (haven't reached that level yet), Mal (has she been offered before?), and Dug (don't have enough friends playing). Also missing the ones you get when you complete the groups.
Based on that google link looks like Mal will be back in the magic key event.

I've been stuck on Rainbow Falls 2 because the drop rate has gone to basically 0 the last 4 games. I'm not going to burn through boosts to try and get 1 lousy croc on the board.

I've been stuck on Rainbow Falls 2 because the drop rate has gone to basically 0 the last 4 games. I'm not going to burn through boosts to try and get 1 lousy croc on the board.
I saw the rainbow event was another gold chest so I decided to pass.

This event went pretty fast for me as well. I finished in 6 games (using Tinkerbell), but two of the games had the "More Time" bonus turned on (needed to use it to finish a level mission, so figured I would do two things at once!). I wish all events were this easy! :)

I saw the rainbow event was another gold chest so I decided to pass.

I could do Rainbow Falls while doings missions. (I normally try to concentrate on the daily challenges, but ones of them I could not complete today, so Rainbow Falls it was.) Finally finished it, but it was annoying.

Question on the current diamond box. It's Hook, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, Scar, and Jafar (for the next 2 1/2 days, anyway). Those are all capped at lvl 1, right? So, if I already have 3 of them, then, should I buy a diamond box, I am going to get one of the two that I do not have, right?

Question on the current diamond box. It's Hook, Queen of Hearts, Cruella, Scar, and Jafar (for the next 2 1/2 days, anyway). Those are all capped at lvl 1, right? So, if I already have 3 of them, then, should I buy a diamond box, I am going to get one of the two that I do not have, right?

They go to at least level 3. I'm only missing Scar, but I don't have any of the others maxed out so I'm not wasting the gems trying to get him

Oh i don't have any of the characters for the villain event. Oh well.
I think there were all special characters from events. Didn't you just do the 1-day events? You would have received Hook and the Queen of Hearts.

I have everyone except Scar. Does anyone know if there is a bonus for completing them all? I'm curious.

I think there were all special characters from events. Didn't you just do the 1-day events? You would have received Hook and the Queen of Hearts.

I'm a pretty casual player. Level 24 despite downloading the first day. I was close to the queen. didn't play yesterday. 12 silver and 17 gold emoji. 91,414 coins and 12 gems. Just couldn't time sink as much into it as I wanted. Also, am free to play.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter