Disney Emoji Blitz

I’ve been using the 2 device trick to collect gold emojis. I tried it with the diamond box and got Jack Jack. It only took me 2 tries.

I don’t have violet, dash or jack jack, but only have about 350 gems, so I think I’m saving them for the upcoming magic wand sale. I’d hate to spend them and get a duplicate! At least with the wand I’m guaranteed a new one! Jack jack will just have to wait, again.

I’ve been using the 2 device trick to collect gold emojis. I tried it with the diamond box and got Jack Jack. It only took me 2 tries.
Apparently I messed up the two device trick. I've looked on Reddit and I thought I understood it. Can you explain in simple terms? I ended up losing 200 gems for Elasticgirl who I already had.

Apparently I messed up the two device trick. I've looked on Reddit and I thought I understood it. Can you explain in simple terms? I ended up losing 200 gems for Elasticgirl who I already had.

This is what I do:
My primary device is my iPad. I play on that until I get enough coins or gems to make a purchase. I switch to my iPhone and choose play from server and then make a purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I play a life and then go back to the phone and play from server. I make another purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I do this over and over until I finally get an emoji I want on the phone. Once I get something I want, I go back to the iPad and choose play from server. I continue to play the game on the ipad until I have enough coins or gems to spend again. Then I go back to my hone and repeat this process again. I hope this makes sense.

This is what I do:
My primary device is my iPad. I play on that until I get enough coins or gems to make a purchase. I switch to my iPhone and choose play from server and then make a purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I play a life and then go back to the phone and play from server. I make another purchase. If I don’t get what I want I go back to the iPad and choose play from this device. I do this over and over until I finally get an emoji I want on the phone. Once I get something I want, I go back to the iPad and choose play from server. I continue to play the game on the ipad until I have enough coins or gems to spend again. Then I go back to my hone and repeat this process again. I hope this makes sense.
So you make all your purchases on your phone, but all your play on the iPad. Do you shut down the game on the phone when you don’t get what you want? Do you keep yourself logged in on both the whole time?

I’m now on Dinner but it’s slow going since I don’t have a lucky emoji. On top of it, I’m losing about 3 out of 4 games. Good times.

That happened to me. I got all the way to the last box on dessert and ran out of time. Grrr.

This Incredibles event has me vexed too. I only have Mrs Incredible, so after I finished her missions, I just sit and wait. lol Bummer.

So for the magic keys it is 9 keys for a bronze chest and 22 for silver - was it this high the last time we had this event?

So for the magic keys it is 9 keys for a bronze chest and 22 for silver - was it this high the last time we had this event?
That sounds about right, but the drop rate this time seems really low.

On an unrelated note, I am spending all my gems lately to switch missions. I keep getting ones that I cannot do, because I don't have the required emojis.

Last edited:
I have all the emojis they are offering in the diamond box, so I don't think I will bother with this event. I'm going continue working on getting all of the gold boxes and then start leveling up.

I am rarely getting more than one key per event. I have everything in the diamond box too so I think I'll focus on my level goals and whatever keys I get along the way is good enough.

I'm playing the event, mainly because the I only have two of the emojis, and I have a 20% of getting Alice, who I need to level. It's that or wait until I get 20 gems to buy off that mission anyway.

I do like how it actively punishes you for not getting one in time. It's like "Oh, you missed it because the board was dead? I don't care how good the board gets after that one is gone, you aren't seeing another one at all. . . "

Last edited:
Ive got all 4 of the emojis, but I wouldn't mind leveling them up. I seem to have a better drop rate for the keys with Holiday Mickey.

EDIT: Nevermind. lol Since I said something, Holiday Mickey has become very stingy. I jinxed myself!

So I just paired a rainbow star with a magic key and it only gave me ONE additional key. On that board, I got a total of 2 keys, without missing. This drop rate is the worst!

Key events used to only drop every few games. Now it’s at least one and sometimes up to 3 or 4. The boxes take more keys to open but you’re guaranteed a key every game. I just completed the event and had many games of 3-5 keys with use of stars. I think it was well worth it. I got a variety of power ups and around 90,000 coins. By the end of it, I opened a diamond and three gold boxes.

Ive got all 4 of the emojis, but I wouldn't mind leveling them up. I seem to have a better drop rate for the keys with Holiday Mickey.

EDIT: Nevermind. lol Since I said something, Holiday Mickey has become very stingy. I jinxed myself!

Does Holiday Mickey drop keys or regular items? I haven't used him. I assumed he would drop regular items and not keys.

This is what I do:
I’m confused. I’m not following the logic, if there is one... I’m a “logic” person, need to understand.
If you play from the server on the iPhone, are you not “spending” the coins/gems so when you go back to play on the server on your iPad does it not show the amt of coins/gems you left off when playing on your iPhone?
Does what you gain playing on the “devise” (iPad) show on the iPhone, since the iPhone is connected to FB and the devise was not?
What is the purpose of playing on the iPad, not connected to FB?
Also at what point do you close the game and open it again, is it after every play on each devise?

Last edited:
Let me see if I can explain it better. Let’s say I’ve accumulated 32,000 coins while playing on my iPad. I want a new emoji. I closes out my ipad game and pick up my phone. I open the game on my phone and it asks me to choose play from this device or play from server. I choose server because I want to pick up the game from where I left off on the ipad. I make my purchase on the phone, and it’s not want I want. I close the game and go back to the Ipad. Now, if I choose server on the ipad it will pick up the game from whee I left off on the phone. I don’t want to do that becasue I will only have 2000 coins. However if I choose to play from this device, the game will pick up from my last ipad game where I had 32000 coins. I go back and forth between ipad and phone until I get an emoji I want on the phone. Once I get the emoji I want, I go back to the ipad, choose play from server and then start the process all over again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!