Disney Emoji Blitz

Let me see if I can explain it better. Let’s say I’ve accumulated 32,000 coins while playing on my iPad. I want a new emoji. I closes out my ipad game and pick up my phone. I open the game on my phone and it asks me to choose play from this device or play from server. I choose server because I want to pick up the game from where I left off on the ipad. I make my purchase on the phone, and it’s not want I want. I close the game and go back to the Ipad. Now, if I choose server on the ipad it will pick up the game from whee I left off on the phone. I don’t want to do that becasue I will only have 2000 coins. However if I choose to play from this device, the game will pick up from my last ipad game where I had 32000 coins. I go back and forth between ipad and phone until I get an emoji I want on the phone. Once I get the emoji I want, I go back to the ipad, choose play from server and then start the process all over again.
Thanks. And this is where I have the trouble understanding.
Supposedly the devises sync with the server so I don’t understand how you get your coins/gems back in the end?
When you go back to the server on your iPad, doesn’t it pick up the stats where you left of with your iPhone, coins/gems? Also “all” the emojis you bought?

I’m playing the game on my iPad when I notice that I now have enough coins to buy a gold box.

I close the game and it is saved to both the server and to my iPad.

I go to my phone, open the game and choose play from server. The game is exactly where i left off when I was using the iPad.

I purchase a gold box. The emoji is one I already have. I close the game. The game, now 30k coins less, is saved to both the server and the phone.

I go back to the iPad. This time I choose play from this device. The game will pick up from the last game i played on the iPad - the game that ended with me having 30k coins.

I’m playing the game on my iPad when I notice that I now have enough coins to buy a gold box.

I close the game and it is saved to both the server and to my iPad.

I go to my phone, open the game and choose play from server. The game is exactly where i left off when I was using the iPad.

I purchase a gold box. The emoji is one I already have. I close the game. The game, now 30k coins less, is saved to both the server and the phone.

I go back to the iPad. This time I choose play from this device. The game will pick up from the last game i played on the iPad - the game that ended with me having 30k coins.
First thanks for your patience. When you go back to the iPad I assume you first disconnect from WiFi? Is the only way I know of to play from this device.
So now, you play a game on the iPad, close the game, and how do the coins get recorded on the server?
What is the next step?
Before closing the game, do you connect to WiFi again. This will sync the game to the server, recording the “new” coins?
Then back to the phone, which now has the coins to buy again. Keep buying.
Go back to iPad,disconnect from WiFi, open game, play a game. Connect to WiFi. Server updated with coins. Close game.
Then back to phone... etc???
And many thanks again.

Last edited:
There is no need to disconnect from WiFi. Just make sure the game is closed on the fist device before opening it on the second device. When you switch devices you should get this screen:

23iyyad.jpg

There is no need to disconnect from WiFi. Just make sure the game is closed on the fist device before opening it on the second device. When you switch devices you should get this screen:

23iyyad.jpg
Ah... didn’t know I would get this screen.
Still don’t know how the coins from the iPad get to the server if I play on “this device”??? After playing the game on the iPad do you somehow(?) connect to the server to record the iPad’s coins/gems??? This is the part that bothers me.

I notices you played on your phone and got more gems than on your iPad. Do you “loose” those gems in the end?

I must admit, I’m a bit scared to try this and loose a bunch of stuff, specially gems.

Again thanks.

I only do this one life at a time. That way, if I lose any gems, it will only be a few. I am willing to lose 3 gems in order to get a new emoji.

When you close the game your progress should automatically be saved to both the device and server. When I go back to the ipad I play from the ipad not the server. Choosing play from device will take you to where you left off on that device. It does not take you to the server at all.

I don’t think I actually have to play a life before I switch devices. I think it is possible to do this without losing any progress at all.

I only do this one life at a time. That way, if I lose any gems, it will only be a few. I am willing to lose 3 gems in order to get a new emoji.

When you close the game your progress should automatically be saved to both the device and server. When I go back to the ipad I play from the ipad not the server. Choosing play from device will take you to where you left off on that device. It does not take you to the server at all.

I’ll try it with a gold box.

I don’t understand you only loosing 3 gems. A diamond box is 200?

When do you go back to server on the iPad?

Sometimes I will forget and spin the prize wheel after making a purchase on the phone. If I win 3 gems on the phone, I will have lost them when I go back to the iPad.

I go to sever on the iPad after I get the emoji I want on the phone. I’ve made a video if you tthink it would help.

Sometimes I will forget and spin the prize wheel after making a purchase on the phone. If I win 3 gems on the phone, I will have lost them when I go back to the iPad.

I thought so

I go to sever on the iPad after I get the emoji I want on the phone. I’ve made a video if you tthink it would help.

I think I understand the process now and I would love to see your video.

Thanks again for everything.

Last edited:
Key events used to only drop every few games. Now it’s at least one and sometimes up to 3 or 4. The boxes take more keys to open but you’re guaranteed a key every game.

While I did have at least 1 key in most games, I had several games without any key drops. But I do agree that it was better drop rate than previous key events.

Does Holiday Mickey drop keys or regular items? I haven't used him. I assumed he would drop regular items and not keys.

He only drops regular items for me. I didn’t seem to have any better luck with him than other characters. I ended up playing most of the game with Jiminey Cricket for the rainbow star.

[edited after working at it]

I would love to see your video even though I think I got it now!

Used this technic a few mins ago and it finally worked, now that I understand the concept! Decided to use it to level up the emojis I want leveled and for new ones. Will do when I’m in the mood...

The only thing I have to remember is, if I don’t get what I want, and I want to quit this manouver, first I connect the iPad to “devise”, then I quit the app, and THEN connect to “server”.

Thanks again for all your help.

Last edited:
Two devices

Play on iPad.
iPhone second device.

(1)
iPad - close app

iPhone - open app and when it asks device or server, choose server [the stats are as in the iPad].

iPhone - buy a box, close app

If don’t want the emoji
iPad - open app and when it asks device or server, choose device, play a game or not
Else (want the emoji)
iPad - open app and when it asks device or server, choose server. Stats as in the iPhone and new emoji (or duplicate emoji) in the emoji collection

If want to do more
Go to (1)
Else
Put away iPhone

Last edited:
Does Holiday Mickey drop keys or regular items? I haven't used him. I assumed he would drop regular items and not keys.

He drops regular items, but I must have just had some stellar luck for those first several games.

I ended up using HOliday Minnie for the rainbow star. I didn't complete the entire event (had 2 silver boxes left) :(

I'm not getting to play videos for free spins since update. I did see there is now a1000 coins on spin. The stars for food fight are a little different this time around. You get winning g stars and some based on how many cupcakes you get. I think the requirements may be a little higher so far it seems to take about the same amount of time.

I can still watch videos for spins.

I'm almost done with lunch already and I haven't lost a game yet, which seems completely bizarre.

You know it’s a good thing I follow this thread. I completely forgot about the new event!

As mentioned, the new Mr. Toad Food Fight event went live at midnight. It's pretty much the same as the other food fight events.
Breakfast: Hiro, Kronk, Launchpad, and Mr. Toad
Lunch: Fozzie, Prince Philip, Bianca, and Mr. Toad
Dinner: Hiro, Kronk, Launchpad, and Mr. Toad (same Breakfast)
Dessert: TBD (I'm guessing it's the same as Lunch)

They did make one change, along with getting stars for win/lose/tie, you also get stars based on how many food items you've collected. So it's possible to get quite a few stars even if you lose the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter