Disney Dreams premiere live broadcast Saturday 31/3/12 at 9:30pm (UK time)

WOW really does pretty much sum it up!

This time in 63 days we'll have just watched it live! woo hoo!!

Top notch, pretty much proves Magic, The Memories and You was just an experiment for Dreams : )

I love that they used characters related to the area + UK and new classics instead of the usual suspects for the show. It's not my fave mix of films, but they do it so well that I don't mind too much anyway.

Also so much Pyro! I am really looking forward to seeing this in about 3 weeks!

I watched TF1 first and it was amazing - we got the 2nd star shining bright.

I thought the castle effects were excellent and look forward to seeing it live next week :wizard:

For all of you who watched it on here

http://20e-anniversaire.disneylandparis.fr/disney-dreams-exclusive-web-show

Try and watch it on TF1 here

http://www.tf1.fr/disneyland-20ans/

It isn't the same show :confused3 The TF1 one was "live" tonight where as the top one was more than certainly recorded.

Yeah it had to be recorded... Probably at the cast member preview. The amount of "polite" applause between scenes was too small for the amount of people that must have been there!

Is the Disney feed a different recording of the show then? The TF1 one was nice, but it cut to odd angles a lot

OMG, absolutely fantastic - can't wait to see it for real, I've already watched it FIVE times tonight!!
Very different recording, much prefered the TF1 version

So did I ::yes:: off to watch it AGAIN before I go to bed! :rotfl2:

oh my god. i had to turn it off after 5 min because i want to see it in real the first time. that was absolutely amazing. i wasn't sure what to think of this new show as i dont really like the parade floats and things (sorry!) and ive never been there in summer to see fantiliusion but i am absolutely blown away and cannot WAIT to see this!!!

thanks for the links
show is amazing. I dont think watching it has helped our holiday seems so far

Yes I agree it looked amazing - I might have to try for a weekend trip or something to see it. Ive not been to DLP for almost 3 years so maybe .........

Ive seen World of Color (Yes no U) in DL a few times since it started and I could see the comparisons with this but it was different as well. Its sort of a cross between World of Color, Fantasmic and the Fireworks

:headache:Stupid me i did forget :mad: :eek:
Is it on youtube or somewhere else??

I caved & watched it this morning as it wouldn't load last night. Its amazing. It reminds me of the Bellagio fountains in Vegas. I can't wait to see it live:goodvibes

I haven't watched it yet, but I'm not sure my willpower will last out much longer! :rotfl:

It's great to hear such a fantastic reaction to it from you all though... roll on June! :cool1:

i wasnt going to watch, but i did ! better than expected! glad i did watch though, now i can anticipate my fav parts over the next month, (love the tangled scene and be our guest, oh and notre dame... oh there were a lot!)

I bet it's 100 times better seen live.
Can't wait :banana::banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter