Disney Dreams premiere live broadcast Saturday 31/3/12 at 9:30pm (UK time)

same here, i have also had "server" busy - cannot see anything except where it says 20th anniversary and then the english, etc language but you cannot click on anything - very disappointed

just keep refreshing the page and after a while the video will appear.

its unbelieveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was absolutely amazing!!!! I was expecting it to be great but it was a zillion times better than great,
The Rapunzel bit was my favourite and it made me cry!
Wonderful.
I hope its still showing when we go in September.

Wow, wow and wow again.

I absolutely loved that :love:

I wonder how many times I'll watch that in the next 5 weeks before we go :rotfl::rotfl:

I really really really want to go right now and see it - but have no trip booked or even a slight prospect of one - arghhhhhhh - shouldn't have watched but it was fantastic!

Wow! Can't wait to see it in person in a couple weeks! What they can do with the projectors is just amazing! Makes The Magic Memories and You show look obsolete!

Absolutely Epic!

OMG!!!!!

Sat here with goosebumps and tears in my eyes!

Limited myself to just watching the first 4 minutes (for now)

Can't wait to see my little 'uns faces when we go in June.

Thank you for the link - it was just beautiful when I finally was able to watch it, just beautiful. I loved the lumiere part but I love beauty and the beast. WOW :thumbsup2

I only watched the first 4 mins or so but it was amazing! :lovestruc Once loaded, it was so clear I just didn't want to spoil it and watch it all.

I am so excited about seeing this in real life - WOW!!! :cool1:

They have done an exceptional job - Steve Davison is a genius :yay:.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter