Disney Dreams premiere live broadcast Saturday 31/3/12 at 9:30pm (UK time)

Ware Bears

Bring me that horizon
Just seen this on DLRP Today. :)

For those of you who like me just can't resist :yay: the premiere of Disney Dreams is to be broadcast live on Saturday night at 9:30pm (UK time).

My DD and I got up at silly o'clock to watch the live premiere of World of Colour and it was so worth it. I'm VERY glad we haven't any plans for Saturday night yet ~ well, I have now, it will be watching this! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Me too Elaine! I think it all adds to the excitement!

Seeing as though I doubt I'll ever get to the show in the flesh I shall be making a date with the internet on Saturday instead! :rotfl2:

Happy Panda - obviously your message above was posted before you gave in and booked! :rotfl2:

I can't decide about this. I really want to watch it but I've seen a fair few photos etc and would like to leave the 'live' stuff until I get there I think.... :

I'll probably cave in and watch it though :lmao:.

Just bumping this back up the page :) I shall be watching it whilst enjoying a glowtini! :goodvibes

We are not going until September and I am just NOT that patient, so I'll be watching tonight!;)

I may weaken & watch it. Do want it to be a surprise for my trip. I will see if i'm awake as I was up for 38 hours yesterday after nights & then getting stuff done around the house.

We're going in just over 9 weeks - not that I'm counting!:rotfl: So really excited about seeing this tonight!

I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it. I'm not going to watch it.

Not sure I've convinced myself yet........

Urgh....what will make it more magical? Knowing how good it is and ancipating it? Or leaving it a total surprise?

hi only just seen this tread, how do I get to.watch it, what's it on? X

Youtube

Look at the first post and click on the underlined word - it will take you to DLRP today and then click on the link on there - its easy to find

Did somebody say that it was going to be shown live on French TV?

I'm in Cannes on business and my internet in the hotel is far too slow to stream anything :sad1:

I'm so torn!!

On one hand I want to wait until our trip so it's completely new and amazing but... I can't help but think I'll still feel that way regardless of whether I see it online beforehand anyway!

Awh I wish I was there now!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter