Disney after hours Only 3 hours

Agreed. The price tag was what made me decide not to do it. Over $100 per person when traveling with 6 people is too high for us for just 3 hours.
We substituted it for a park day. We went in as soon as they opened with 3 fast passes, used for character meet and greets (our choice) and then did absolutely every single attraction we wanted before midnight. So, $100 per person afterwards seemed like a great deal. We were there over 6 hours and got far more accomplished than on any regular park day. Praying they have this for our February trip!

We substituted it for a park day. We went in as soon as they opened with 3 fast passes, used for character meet and greets (our choice) and then did absolutely every single attraction we wanted before midnight. So, $100 per person afterwards seemed like a great deal. We were there over 6 hours and got far more accomplished than on any regular park day. Praying they have this for our February trip!
We went to hs last night as a last minute decision. We arrived close to 7 and the park had emh from 10:30-12:30. At around 11, RnRC still had a 70 minute wait. There were still tons of people in the park at 12:30 am. So in 5 ish hours we rode RnRC, alien saucers, slinky, and ToT x2. That’s it. It was not our ideal situation and Dh and I will most likely never be back in summer. I’m tempted to start planning our trips around dah from now on.

We went to hs last night as a last minute decision. We arrived close to 7 and the park had emh from 10:30-12:30. At around 11, RnRC still had a 70 minute wait. There were still tons of people in the park at 12:30 am. So in 5 ish hours we rode RnRC, alien saucers, slinky, and ToT x2. That’s it. It was not our ideal situation and Dh and I will most likely never be back in summer. I’m tempted to start planning our trips around dah from now on.
You may be confusing Disney After Hours (a hard ticket, additional cost) and Extra Magic Hours (free additional park time for guests of Included resorts). The EMH last night at Hollywood was just the standard, included hours.

You may be confusing Disney After Hours (a hard ticket, additional cost) and Extra Magic Hours (free additional park time for guests of Included resorts). The EMH last night at Hollywood was just the standard, included hours.
No I know the difference and have done both. I’m just pointing out how much more you can get done at dah.

I loved DAH when I went. I feel like I saw and did more in those three hours than I did most of my MK park days. I wouldn’t hesitate to do it again. I even got the tiki room to myself AND rode pirates three time in a row :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter