Disney after hours Only 3 hours

Is this EMH or a PD event?

Its a special ticketed event. The actual event is 3 hours but you can enter the park at 7pm so total time you get is 6 hours. All rides are open with no wait time. Its getting mostly great reviews as you pretty much have the run of the park since tickets are capped so low.

I love the magic kingdom more then anything just can’t get over the disappointment that it’s 3 hrs although it comes with free food and soft drinks

Well, it's optional, so you shouldn't do it if you don't think it's worth it.

Something to keep in mind, though: there are far fewer people there than there are during regular park hours, so you can get far more acomplished during that time.

Again love it but wish it was a little longer

Again love it but wish it was a little longer

If I may ask, did you do the event and not enjoy it, or feel it is too short?

It sounds amazing, but for that price tag I do agree. Perhaps it should be for four, maybe go from 9pm-1am? Than I would most certainly be interested.

Have you done it? I'm not sure I could handle much more than 3 hours. It's a blast but I'd suggest not doing Country Bears and Small World if you are concerned with getting the best value because those two attractions take so much time.

It should also probably be noted that a DAH ticket allows park entry officially at 7pm (really more like 6-6:30 in practice)... so you technically can get a lot more MK time than just the three hours of the event, if one so chooses.

I did it in early March as a replacement for a full day in MK and therefore saved a bit needing only a 6 day instead of a 7 day pass. 3+ hours was more than enough to ride and eat everything I wanted and walking through the park without the crowds was well worth the cost. Then when I went back later in the week, I could focus on the parades and shopping.

I did it in early March as a replacement for a full day in MK and therefore saved a bit needing only a 6 day instead of a 7 day pass. 3+ hours was more than enough to ride and eat everything I wanted and walking through the park without the crowds was well worth the cost. Then when I went back later in the week, I could focus on the parades and shopping.
The difference between a 6-day pass and a 7-day pass is only about $15, so I wouldn't say that you saved money...

I’d love to do this! Empty MK at night would be beautiful. I don’t think it’s offered when we go (late Nov/early Dec) or I’d do it in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!