Disney after hours Only 3 hours

:drinking1I did the event last year and got on every ride at least once AND enjoyed the refreshments. I don't know what anyone could want beyond that. In the words of the great philosopher, Mary Poppins, "Enough is as good as a Feast!" :cake:popcorn:::drinking1:cake:popcorn:::drinking1

Absolutely agree! I did this in February and am set to do another DAH next month. Some of the best money I ever spent at Disney... and believe me when I say I can squeeze a quarter till it cries. LOL I thought this was an excellent value for the cost....the fact that the park felt so empty was the icing on the cake!

I did it in early March as a replacement for a full day in MK and therefore saved a bit needing only a 6 day instead of a 7 day pass. 3+ hours was more than enough to ride and eat everything I wanted and walking through the park without the crowds was well worth the cost. Then when I went back later in the week, I could focus on the parades and shopping.

Isn't it still only about $12 a day at that point?

OP - go on YouTube and watch TimTracker's video for DAH. You'll be amazed!

What are the drinks & snacks available?
Is there an actual list?!

It’s what’s available at normal drink/snack carts in the park.

Soda and water.

Ice cream (Mickey Bars, Strawberry Bars, Olaf whatever it is, plus the other standard items).

Popcorn.

To be fair, premium ticketed events aren't for everyone. Something like this is designed to appeal to a small number of Disney guests. By definition, the average guest will say no to this for their own valid reasons.

I'm glad that attendees have been satisfied with this event. As for the snacks/drinks/popcorn... I could totally see myself as a kid scarfing down ice cream bars and soda until I was sick in the stomach and then unwisely riding Space Mountain five times in a row.

I wonder when it might come to other parks. I'm guessing that guest demand might make the price for a DHS version of this very different when Star Wars opens though!

I love the magic kingdom more then anything just can’t get over the disappointment that it’s 3 hrs although it comes with free food and soft drinks
You vastly misunderstand the event if you are disappointed in 3 hours to ride everything you want with no waits at all

I’d love to do this! Empty MK at night would be beautiful. I don’t think it’s offered when we go (late Nov/early Dec) or I’d do it in a heartbeat.

I wish it was happening when I am there in September. But no. :(
Same here
I've been lucky enough to do several on past trips and wish it was offered all the time so I do it more often

To be fair, premium ticketed events aren't for everyone. Something like this is designed to appeal to a small number of Disney guests. By definition, the average guest will say no to this for their own valid reasons.

I'm glad that attendees have been satisfied with this event. As for the snacks/drinks/popcorn... I could totally see myself as a kid scarfing down ice cream bars and soda until I was sick in the stomach and then unwisely riding Space Mountain five times in a row.

I wonder when it might come to other parks. I'm guessing that guest demand might make the price for a DHS version of this very different when Star Wars opens though!

After 6 rides in a row on Thunder Mountain I was feeling a little queasy... and I only had one Olaf pop that night. Still worth it. :)

After 6 rides in a row on Thunder Mountain I was feeling a little queasy... and I only had one Olaf pop that night. Still worth it. :)
I got as many ice cream sandwiches as I could. One time it was ice cream for dinner, lol

We took several bottles of beverages with us, at the instance of the CM working. It was near the end and we were getting one last ice cream sandwich and they said here, take some water, and filled the bag we had. I think DH got a soda. I don't drink it so I didn't.

I got as many ice cream sandwiches as I could. One time it was ice cream for dinner, lol

We took several bottles of beverages with us, at the instance of the CM working. It was near the end and we were getting one last ice cream sandwich and they said here, take some water, and filled the bag we had. I think DH got a soda. I don't drink it so I didn't.

It was a great way to try ALL the ice cream they offer since I normally just get Mickey Bars. :mickeybar

I found that I really like Mickey Bars best. We also had several drinks throughout the evening, and took quite a few in our backpack.

We loved the event. We focused on rides only, no "shows" or characters. We got multiple rides on SM and 7DMT, and covered the park well.

It was a great way to try ALL the ice cream they offer since I normally just get Mickey Bars. :mickeybar

I found that I really like Mickey Bars best. We also had several drinks throughout the evening, and took quite a few in our backpack.

We loved the event. We focused on rides only, no "shows" or characters. We got multiple rides on SM and 7DMT, and covered the park well.
Yep, it's where I learned that Mickey Ice Cream sandwiches beat out Mickey Bars. Mickey Bars just break off half the chocolate, which falls on the ground. Ice cream sandwiches are cookie and cream deliciousness. Now, when it's hot, Olaf bars are where it's at. Didn't need those at night though.

Yep, it's where I learned that Mickey Ice Cream sandwiches beat out Mickey Bars. Mickey Bars just break off half the chocolate, which falls on the ground. Ice cream sandwiches are cookie and cream deliciousness. Now, when it's hot, Olaf bars are where it's at. Didn't need those at night though.

I never lose my chocolate ...... guess I gobble it. I never had an Olaf bar ... guess that came after my night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter