**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

My week starts April 28. They haven't touched those hours yet! Hoping for DAH that Thursday....
I am in the same boat...I am really hoping that they will release some DAH dates for after Easter week but I honestly have no sense as to whether that is going to happen at this point. I was hoping that we might have some news today but I guess it's back to waiting and lurking.

I am in the same boat...I am really hoping that they will release some DAH dates for after Easter week but I honestly have no sense as to whether that is going to happen at this point. I was hoping that we might have some news today but I guess it's back to waiting and lurking.

ETA NM I thought you said Easter week! :)

These Easter week hours are significantly better than what they did for Thanksgiving week. IIRC, they never even had any 8 AM openings let alone 2 AM emh! It was pretty bad.

My family attended DAH at Magic Kingdom late in June of 2018. The experience was AWESOME and was glad to see Disney expand the offering for both Hollywood Studios and then Animal Kingdom. We are visiting in June again this year, and hope that Disney offers dates for each of the 3-parks while we are on property as my family enjoyed the event and thought it was a great value for the number of rides and experiences we were able to fit into the 3-hour window.

The only downside to the event was the fatigue we experienced the next day after limited sleep from getting back to the resort after 2 AM and then right back at it the next morning for Rope Drop. I will likely plan a slower morning after attending one of those events...;-)

Yeah, according to The DIBB, it looks like most of April has opened up for FOP. Definitely a good time to check if you've been needing to move things around or score a FP.

Except for the 10th, when we’re planning on going to AK, of course :badpc:

But, I’ll keep checking.

Am I looking at the charts correctly? Did they not have May 2018 dates last year? I am hoping they release some!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter