**Disney After Hours - Magic Kingdom** FAQ & Discussion Thread

May is after we have to make fastpasses. I hope it is sooner because I don't even have our park days picked out because I'm waiting for DAH dates. Not sure what to do. My plans this year are a mess right now:confused3. I have some dining reservation here and there but not sure if it is what days we want them on.
I figure I will plan as though they aren't going to happen and if they do, then I will add one if I want and simply go to the park I planned on during the day then go for DAH later.

I figure I will plan as though they aren't going to happen and if they do, then I will add one if I want and simply go to the park I planned on during the day then go for DAH later.
That’s what I would do. Get some kind of plan going. If they add dates then it’s a bonus and if not at least you have things planned

May is after we have to make fastpasses. I hope it is sooner because I don't even have our park days picked out because I'm waiting for DAH dates. Not sure what to do. My plans this year are a mess right now:confused3. I have some dining reservation here and there but not sure if it is what days we want them on.
I find it so frustrating how their system has us make ADR so early and then FP so early which means buy tickets so early but they don’t announce events or park hours until after all our planning. With my FP window approaching I had to buy tickets. Now I have no day left for DAH.

I find it so frustrating how their system has us make ADR so early and then FP so early which means buy tickets so early but they don’t announce events or park hours until after all our planning. With my FP window approaching I had to buy tickets. Now I have no day left for DAH.
I think I'm going to be in the same boat having to buy park tickets before they announce DAH dates. I left 2 nights open with no regular tickets so we can use AK and MK event tickets.i have been trying to make some type of plan without DAH and one with. It's not easy lol.

Last edited:

I thought about that but didn't want us being tired to stay up late for the event. I thought we could sleep in and rest at the resort until it was time to go to DAH. I was trying to cut down on some of the cost buying tickets by just using DAH tickets on those days.

I thought about that but didn't want us being tired to stay up late for the event. I thought we could sleep in and rest at the resort until it was time to go to DAH. I was trying to cut down on some of the cost buying tickets by just using DAH tickets on those days.

It's frustrating for sure if you're holding off on buying tickets! Ugh!

I don't remember which thread it was in, but there was some discussion that we were expecting park hours to update today for April. Does anyone know if that happened? We aren't going until May, so I have no idea what the April hours were like before today.

I don't remember which thread it was in, but there was some discussion that we were expecting park hours to update today for April. Does anyone know if that happened? We aren't going until May, so I have no idea what the April hours were like before today.

No change for my week (the week before Easter). Still 10pm close all week, which I figure HAS to change??

Hours updates typically happen in the afternoon east coast time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter