DISers playing Fashion Wars on Facebook

I don't think I am on your friends list...if you are still looking for more posse members.

I've also hit a speed bump. I am on Level 29, and have unlocked an event, but I cannot find the "Brittney Mini Dress" to purchase in order to complete said event. Any suggestions?

It's a glitch in the game. You can't buy Brittney's dress until level 35.:goodvibes

It's a glitch in the game. You can't buy Brittney's dress until level 35.:goodvibes

It's an irritating glitch. It happens with the Yoga Pants also. Yoga Pants aren't available until Level 40 but the event needing them gets unlocked at Level 35. What are they thinking?!?! I need 36 pairs of Yoga Pants NOW!!!!! :lmao:

It's an irritating glitch. It happens with the Yoga Pants also. Yoga Pants aren't available until Level 40 but the event needing them gets unlocked at Level 35. What are they thinking?!?! I need 36 pairs of Yoga Pants NOW!!!!! :lmao:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well I have passed both those glithes.
Here's one for you.
If you are fighting someone and notice comes up that says bummer you need more health.
Hit trainer, buy trainer, hit back button twice fast, then refreash button once, then retry will come up click on that.
You will be taken right back to where you were and be given money and popularity points from that person.
DH discovered this and it works every time.

I need to more posse members.
DH needs three to access our next levels.
I have run out of people to invite.
If you don't have me in your posse please invite me.

OK, I'm about ready to give up on FW. Its actually become a chore to check back every 54 minutes to bank more money so that somebody doesn't come along and take it. And there really isn't much of a challenge left - just getting to the next level has kind of worn off.

So, those that have dropped out, what did you do? Just stop playing? Or did you actually "kill off" your character? And how do you do that?

Sigh.
:laundy:

OK, I'm about ready to give up on FW. Its actually become a chore to check back every 54 minutes to bank more money so that somebody doesn't come along and take it. And there really isn't much of a challenge left - just getting to the next level has kind of worn off.

So, those that have dropped out, what did you do? Just stop playing? Or did you actually "kill off" your character? And how do you do that?

Sigh.

I went in and removed the app., and removed all my FW "friends".

I don't bother If I am here I bank, but if not what I don't know won't hurt me.

I am continuing. I only check on my money 2 or 3 times a day and I don't think I am losing a lot. I have banked a lot of it, over $119,000,000. I have found the easiest way to get popularity points is to fight people on my list of friends who aren't in my posse. I just attack only fresh meat and get a good number of points. I just want to see how far I can get with this. I'm not obsessing about it.

Kim

Sigh.

I quit too. Just go to the FW home page and select remove application. :goodvibes

I am continuing. I only check on my money 2 or 3 times a day and I don't think I am losing a lot. I have banked a lot of it, over $119,000,000. I have found the easiest way to get popularity points is to fight people on my list of friends who aren't in my posse. I just attack only fresh meat and get a good number of points. I just want to see how far I can get with this. I'm not obsessing about it.

Kim

I am doing the same as you.

Here's an update as to where I am at in Fashion Wars.

My Income per hour $$25518650.00
I own:
1 Bella's Nightclub
9 Beauty Bars
65 Vegas Hotels
32 French Spa Resorts
135 Italion villas
60 Hollywood Mansions
71 Miami Beach Houses
120 LA Nightclubs
83 NYC Penthouses
7 Luxury Pet Boutiques
60 Private Jets
6 Hummer Limo's
6 Diamond Benz's
3 Audi RB's
10 Gold Lotus's
4 Convertible Porshes
3 BMW'S
3 Smart Car's
2 Mini Cooper's

Rare Items:
12 Iphones
15 LV Bags from J.Lo
17 Charm Bracelets from Leighton
22 Pugs from Jessica
14 Massage Oil & Candle sets from Gwyneth
24 Cashmere Sweater's from Eva
16 Vintage Rock Shirt's from Pink
12 J'Adore Perfume's from P. Diddy
13 Siamese Cat's from Nicole
9 Sunglasses from Anglina
13 Envelop Clutch's from Blake
12 Mary Jame Pump's from Louboutin
8 Chiffon Gown's from Lindsay
1 Turbo Vibrating Mascara's
3 Delicious White Winter Coat's

Not that anyone cares as DH has pointed out to me.
He just wants the computer.
So see you in the morning.
Goodnight!

Another FB FW newbie who is totally addicted here! I just started Wednesday, and I've made it to L12 with the following stats:

Events Completed 58
Showdowns Won 234
Showdowns Lost 31
Defeats 4
Defeated Divas 7​

Can someone please explain to me the Bounty process? I saw someone on the Not Hot List who I also had a winning showdown with today. I thought that maybe that would mean I got the bounty money. :confused3 Clearly I was wrong!

Can anyone make it more clear to me, please? :)

Another FB FW newbie who is totally addicted here! I just started Wednesday, and I've made it to L12 with the following stats:

Events Completed 58
Showdowns Won 234
Showdowns Lost 31
Defeats 4
Defeated Divas 7​

Can someone please explain to me the Bounty process? I saw someone on the Not Hot List who I also had a winning showdown with today. I thought that maybe that would mean I got the bounty money. :confused3 Clearly I was wrong!

Can anyone make it more clear to me, please? :)

I don't know anything about how the bounty process or the list works.
I have been lucky to never have been put on that list.
If you figure it out let me know.

Here's an update as to where I am at in Fashion Wars.

My Income per hour $$25518650.00
I own:
1 Bella's Nightclub
9 Beauty Bars
65 Vegas Hotels
32 French Spa Resorts
135 Italion villas
60 Hollywood Mansions
71 Miami Beach Houses
120 LA Nightclubs
83 NYC Penthouses
7 Luxury Pet Boutiques
60 Private Jets
6 Hummer Limo's
6 Diamond Benz's
3 Audi RB's
10 Gold Lotus's
4 Convertible Porshes
3 BMW'S
3 Smart Car's
2 Mini Cooper's

Rare Items:
12 Iphones
15 LV Bags from J.Lo
17 Charm Bracelets from Leighton
22 Pugs from Jessica
14 Massage Oil & Candle sets from Gwyneth
24 Cashmere Sweater's from Eva
16 Vintage Rock Shirt's from Pink
12 J'Adore Perfume's from P. Diddy
13 Siamese Cat's from Nicole
9 Sunglasses from Anglina
13 Envelop Clutch's from Blake
12 Mary Jame Pump's from Louboutin
8 Chiffon Gown's from Lindsay
1 Turbo Vibrating Mascara's
3 Delicious White Winter Coat's

Not that anyone cares as DH has pointed out to me.
He just wants the computer.
So see you in the morning.
Goodnight!

Hello!

i see that you have in FW a lot of rare items which i don't have :/ i would love to trade with you if you want!
please write back as soon as possible!!

thank you very much!

bye bye

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter