DISers playing Fashion Wars on Facebook

I was invited but I declined because i didn't know what it was..... what is it???

Me too....:cool1: :cool1:

(i don't understand what i'm doing but heey im in level 7 now).

I was invited but I declined because i didn't know what it was..... what is it???

Fashion Wars is like being Paris Hilton (in a good way, LOL). You buy expensive cars, wear trendy clothes, go to fancy events, buy night clubs and property. You earn "money" and and can get into cat fights with other posses to steal their cash.

It's a hoot!

I joined last night, but I don't know if I'm in a posse. I thought I joined Brandie's since she is the only one who wanted me.:sad1: .

Kim

I joined last night, but I don't know if I'm in a posse. I thought I joined Brandie's since she is the only one who wanted me.:sad1: .

Kim

WHAT!!?? I want to be in your posse! You have to request me since I'm all requested out for the day. That 12 per day rule stinks.

Kim

I would like to join you but i can't invite any people anymore (don't know how this all works...)

Kate: I don't have you on my Facebook! Friend me if you would like. I'm Stenogoddess Boxx over there.

Woooo!! I finally have stopped shopping enough to bank $1M!!! :cool1:

Man...I wish this were real money...:rotfl:

Man, I just got smacked down three times by one chick and lost a TON of money. So annoying. I almost had my villa.

i also joined in last night but haven't had a chance to start playing. looking for to starting this weekend!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter