DISers playing Fashion Wars on Facebook

Well I spend most of the day checking it.
Tomorrow morning I am taking off and going to the gym.
It's been a week and I have a life (I think) that I need to get on with.

Ah, I just quit and removed FW...sorry, guys, I have way too many distractions as it is, and it was getting ridiculous.

I am going to keep going.
I am just not going to let it interfere with my life.

Well went into FW this afternoon.
Spent most of the day away from it.
Decided to go in for a fight.
Click on someone, but don't look who.
Then I get the message you can't fight someone who is in your posse.
Then I look, I clicked on DH (3guysandagal).
Well that was good for a chuckle. :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I may be "Fresh Meat", but Mimi Bobeck will go down in history as one stylin' diva!

I'm addicted at Level 8 but have no posse to speak of. None of the 12 invites went through.

Pm me your name and I will invite you.
As well I will send an invite from DH FW's as well.

Friend me and I'll join your posse. Alicia Lunny.:thumbsup2 Or am I in your posse already?

Aww thanks. I will pm both of you to add you to my friends list. I did get one person join (other than "Paris"), and I ended up buying some goodie bag points to add two generic members. I've still gotten some smackdowns. :)

O.K calling all disers. :thumbsup2
I am approaching a level where I will need 12 more posse members.
So if you are not in my posse please pm me and I will add you.
If you are not sure let me know and I will check and get back to you. :cool1:

candy left you a comment: "I find it really funny that you would attack someone five times in a row that is 3 levels behind you."

Why does this chick think I shouldn't attack her - it is Fashion WARS, not Fashion Party. :confused3 People attack me all the time that are 100 levels ahead of me.

candy left you a comment: "I find it really funny that you would attack someone five times in a row that is 3 levels behind you."

Why does this chick think I shouldn't attack her - it is Fashion WARS, not Fashion Party. :confused3 People attack me all the time that are 100 levels ahead of me.

At least you didn't get smacked down with a BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD.

Yep. I was taken down because I like to fight a lot. Hee. :laughing:
I was worth $1.5 million. :teeth:

If anyone wants to add me, PM me and I will accept friend requests. :)

This is exactly the reason I stopped playing. One chick was mad because I fought her for a bunch of money so she put a bounty on me, THEN had the nerve to ask me to join her posse! :headache: It's a game people!

I'm addicted at Level 8 but have no posse to speak of. None of the 12 invites went through.

I don't think I am on your friends list...if you are still looking for more posse members.

I've also hit a speed bump. I am on Level 29, and have unlocked an event, but I cannot find the "Brittney Mini Dress" to purchase in order to complete said event. Any suggestions?

That is weird.

I don't think I am on your friends list...if you are still looking for more posse members.

I've also hit a speed bump. I am on Level 29, and have unlocked an event, but I cannot find the "Brittney Mini Dress" to purchase in order to complete said event. Any suggestions?

I think Alicia said that doesn't show up to buy until level 35. I think Katherine asked about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter