DISers playing Fashion Wars on Facebook

HELP!
O.K. I joined FW then DH (3guysandagal joined my posse.
He has been doing really well.
However now he is in a situation where he needs 7 more posse members A.S.A.P
Can anyone help.:cool1:

:confused3
I am confused here we keep accepting to join others posse but then they are not in our posse.
How do we get people into our posse? :confused3

Somebody hates me because I stole all their money. Na na na boo boo. And I am still RICH!!!! :cool1:

2 minutes ago:
You were defeated with style by ScorpioDiva who claimed the $850,000 bounty on you set by Kristy

:confused3
I am confused here we keep accepting to join others posse but then they are not in our posse.
How do we get people into our posse? :confused3

They should be in your posse if you are in theirs. I know you are in mine. I am Anne you can send me another request.

Your there.
Thanks Anne.
Now next problem, I am at level 28.
For the event leather jacket, Britney minidress, & Benz.
I have the cars,& jackets.
The minidress is not showing up in the shop page so I can't do the event.
I have everything I need to do this event.
What Now.:confused3

Your there.
Thanks Anne.
Now next problem, I am at level 28.
For the event leather jacket, Britney minidress, & Benz.
I have the cars,& jackets.
The minidress is not showing up in the shop page so I can't do the event.
I have everything I need to do this event.
What Now.:confused3

You are way higher than me. I am only at level 11. I know some of the stuff doesn't show up until you are at a higher level. If there is something that you need and can't get it I can only assume it is a programming error.

I have trouble playing FW at home because it crashes our computer. We don't have enough memory. I have trouble all weekend banking my money.

I am on Level 28
There are 36 in my posse.
Bank account $107482867.00
I own Bella's Sanctuary" Nightclub
2 vegas Hotels
39 villas
3 mansions
1 Miami beach house
5 LA Nightclubs
5 NYC Penthouses
9 Beauty bars
1 Jet
6 hummers
6 Benz's
3 Audi RB's
10 lotus's
4 Convertible Porsche's
3 BMW's
3 Smart Car's
2 Mini Cooper's
Plus all the clothing and shoes that go with them.:rotfl2:
I'd say I am doing pretty good.
Now why can't real life be like this.:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

DH is not having a easy time.
He's at level 31 but doesn't have enough people in his posse to get half the events.
I have invited everyone who has responded to me for him as well.

According to the events page for me I qualify for the mini dresses but they are just not in the shopping page

He's at level 31 but doesn't have enough people in his posse to get half the events.

According to the events page for me I qualify for the mini dresses but they are just not in the shopping page

I think I'm in both your posse's. :thumbsup2 Brittany's dress doesn't show up until level 35. :thumbsup2

Did you read Alicia's trick for getting more posse members? I just accepted a friend request from someone that just said "Fashion Wars". Then I unfriended them after I had them in my posse. I hope it wasn't a DIS person.

I have finally made it to level 16. I am also up to 27 members in my posse.

I have $22,000,000 in the bank, 5 beauty bars, 2 penthouses, 2 night clubs, 2 beach houses, 2 mansions, 5 villas and 1 spa. And alot of clothes and a bunch of cars, including a hummer limo, diamond benz audi and porsche.

I just wish I could go up levels faster.

Kim

Oh, stop...not having an easy time, and he's at level 31? Just stop. I've been at this almost nonstop for about as long as he has, and am only at level 24. Tell him to put on his big girl panties and deal with it!

Oh, and have him friend everyone he's fought with on FW....just click on the names, and ask them to friend him.

Oh, stop...not having an easy time, and he's at level 31? Just stop. I've been at this almost nonstop for about as long as he has, and am only at level 24. Tell him to put on his big girl panties and deal with it!

Oh, and have him friend everyone he's fought with on FW....just click on the names, and ask them to friend him.

Thanks!!!! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I will tell him.
either that or I'll just have him read your post.:rotfl2:

Oh forgot.
He's at it almost 24hrs. per day.
He's got me watching and banking during the day while he is at work.
He comes home and takes over for both of us till about 2 or 3 am.
Then I get up at 5 or 6 am and I am back at it.
Can't wait till I can showdown and win on the not hot list.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter