DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, my mom made his coat and I don't think she used a pattern. Maybe she did and added the hood, I can't remember. I'll have to ask. Even though I measured him and everything, it's too long and he pees on it so I don't put him in it much. He has a sweater I bought from :wizard: that he likes better. I can't believe yours doesn't have a coat and gallivants around in the snow! Doesn't she get cold? Scrappy is shivering when the temp falls below 70!

Hee, our puppies are :cool2:

Sophie started out with a sweater I had but she wiggled out of it. She didn't mind the snow too much. She seems to like her new coat. :cool2: Let me know if she used a pattern.

Great fabric Billwendy!! Sorry the fabric dept is closing but you really scored!!! :cool1:

Is that ariel fabric the same that another poster (sorry cannot remember who and can't look back now) made a peasant top out of? That turned out super cute and my daughter was asking for it.

I guess I'll have to attempt a peasant top. Are they hard?

This weekend I'm heading to a sewing and craft fair here in Phoenix. I've never been to one so I'm really excited. Think I'll sit in on a couple embroidery and applique classes so I'm not so nervous to try them. I have so many ideas for applique but it intimidates me a little as a sewing newbie!

This is a stupid question, but here it goes. I was thinking of making matching dresses for the me and the girls for Easter. I had a dream (I know dumb to dream a dress then try to make the dress) that the dresses were white with blue straps and a blue sash around it.

Would that look alright on a grown woman? What about the white before Memorial Day rule?
I think it is okay to wear white on Easter and after that. I think your dresses sound really pretty. Go look through the pattern books and see what you find! Or if you can "wing it" draw a sketch. I think it should turn out pretty.

Holy snot Billwendy! You got all of that on clearance! Most of the ones you have are not even on clearance yet at our stores! Are they going out of bussiness?

Ok so did we officially move? Do I need to repost my veggie tales stuff over here?

Please repost your veggie tales, I didn't get to see them and that thread is locked or something. I wanted to edit a post and I couldn't get it.:surfweb:

Everyone who posted last night please repost here! I think someone posted an adorable Animal Print skirt Camping Griswalds was it you? It was really neat with animals running around.
:thanks: Thank YOU! To everyone who complimented my Doggie and her coat!

So does this new thread mean that we've lost all access to the other one? I haven't kept up my lurking and looking at the wonderful outfits from the other post while we've been here in the world...and for a couple weeks before we left and now I'm thinking I've missed so much!!!!!

I totally understand their needing to avoid such long threads, they do take up a lot of space, but couldn't they just post at the end that the new thread is here and then close the old one to new posts but let us continue to glean (ok, steal) ideas from the old post!
I agree I like to be able to look through the old thread, however the site seems to be running much faster than it was. I think that they should lock the thread and just let us look through it.

This is a stupid question, but here it goes. I was thinking of making matching dresses for the me and the girls for Easter. I had a dream (I know dumb to dream a dress then try to make the dress) that the dresses were white with blue straps and a blue sash around it.

Would that look alright on a grown woman? What about the white before Memorial Day rule?
That sounds like it would be a cute dress for both you and your girls.

:goodvibes I whipped this up for my little Dachshund

IMG_5673.jpg
oh my gosh how cute is he.. his name is scrappy right!! AWWWWWW

.99/yard!!!! :eek: I would have bought a ton!!! I'm sorry that you're losing your fabric dept but congrats on the great deals your getting. :)

geesh I would have bought the place out!!!!
Lori

Hi Everyone,

Well, here is my stash from Walmart clearance - now, what should I make? Please give any suggestions!!!
100_0377.jpg

do you think these 2 were meant to coordinate? Flowers and stripes - are they okay????

oh my gosh, that is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! man wish I could get the .99c deal!!!!!!!

Well, I am here but didn't get to see all of yesterday's postings.:guilty:

Was anything cool posted?

At least this way we'll get to hear from some lurkers and people who don't post very often when they subscribe to the new thread. There were a few outfits posted yesterday, but I think the last page or two were discussing this new thread. Not sure though - I never got to the end of the old thread. LisaNJ mentioned that we almost made our 1 year anniversary, anyone know when that date was? I know it was in February.

I think the white shoe deal is "not before Easter". Since Easter is early this year, you should be fine! At least that's what I've always heard. It's possible I've been committing a fashion crime my entire life. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Great fabric Billwendy!! Sorry the fabric dept is closing but you really scored!!! :cool1:

Is that ariel fabric the same that another poster (sorry cannot remember who and can't look back now) made a peasant top out of? That turned out super cute and my daughter was asking for it.

I guess I'll have to attempt a peasant top. Are they hard?

This weekend I'm heading to a sewing and craft fair here in Phoenix. I've never been to one so I'm really excited. Think I'll sit in on a couple embroidery and applique classes so I'm not so nervous to try them. I have so many ideas for applique but it intimidates me a little as a sewing newbie!

I live in N. Phoenix and I am heading to the same craft fair. get your wallet ready!!!!

Sorry , but am I the only one this irritates? I came back this morning to see what you guys thought of my newest creations, and I can't even access the old thread. Couldn't it just be a "sticky"???? Anyway, because I am a shameless wanna be sewer, here they are again
Jammies
disneyskirt010.jpg

My first twirl skirt and re used Minnie head on a tee
disneyskirt007.jpg

disneyskirt006.jpg

We leave on Wed the 30th! Only 5 full days left at home. Good thing, because it's freezing and the schools are closed!

IMG_0032.jpg

I don't know who made this, but does anybody know where to get the straps from? I was hoping to make a bag like this for DD. She needs to organize her junk that she keeps in my car.

Camping Griswalds - Thanks for posting those again! I would hate for anyone to miss them - you did an awesome job! How frantic are you - only 4 days to go, right? I'd be sooo excited! I can't wait to see pictures of your girls only trip!

I think you can get those "straps" in the by the yard ribbons/trim area.

I miss one day of looking and y'all move on me.

Whoever brought up Gymbofriends on here is in trouble with me. ;) Now I have a completely new addiction to check on.

All the doggie coats are adorable. I don't think I'll be making any for our 90 lb Lab anytime soon though.

I think I've talked DH into Halloween time at WDW. So now I need customs and costumes. Got to get to thinking.

Knock...Knock... Have we moved??....

Are we all unpacked yet?

I don't want to get lost in the shuffle!

It would be just like me to get lost.... Men never ask for directions!:rolleyes1

Okay, Tom, this just made me laugh. But it is so true of men, plus they have no sense of direction.

Sorry , but am I the only one this irritates? I came back this morning to see what you guys thought of my newest creations, and I can't even access the old thread. Couldn't it just be a "sticky"???? Anyway, because I am a shameless wanna be sewer, here they are again
Jammies
disneyskirt010.jpg

disneyskirt007.jpg

disneyskirt006.jpg

We leave on Wed the 30th! Only 5 full days left at home. Good thing, because it's freezing and the schools are closed!
Love them!:love: Your Minnie applique looks great!

I see I have started a trend with the intial tshirt nightgowns.;)

Jammies
disneyskirt010.jpg

disneyskirt007.jpg

disneyskirt006.jpg

Everything looks great! I love the twirl skirt!!!

IMG_0032.jpg

I don't know who made this, but does anybody know where to get the straps from? I was hoping to make a bag like this for DD. She needs to organize her junk that she keeps in my car.

The straps are webbing that you get by the yard. Try joanns. :)

Camping Griswalds - Thanks for posting those again! I would hat for anyone to miss them - you did an awesome job! How frantic are you - only 4 days to go, right? I'd be sooo excited! I can't wait to see pictures of your girls only trip!

Thanks so much! Actually it's 5 full days. We leave Wed am at my house at 6 am!!

I see I have started a trend with the intial tshirt nightgowns.;)
Yep you did, and thanks!

Everything looks great! I love the twirl skirt!!!

Thanks, it was my very first one. It was both easy and hard, if that makes any sense!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter