DISboutiquers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I guess we have to start over trying to up the post count! LOL

the doggies are so cute! I need to make my pup a coat, he has been freezing when he goes out to potty!

Great fabric stash! I am jealous!!!!!!!!!! I think the stripes and flowers go together fine. You could make a strip skirt or jumper with it.

Holy snot Billwendy! You got all of that on clearance! Most of the ones you have are not even on clearance yet at our stores! Are they going out of bussiness?

Ok so did we officially move? Do I need to repost my veggie tales stuff over here?

Oh my gosh, I can't get over how much she looks like Scrappy! I can't wait to show the kids tomorrow. That little coat with the ric rac is sooooo cute! Here is Scrappy in his gangta coat:

100_2162.jpg

Seperated at birth? You decide! :rotfl:

My parents have a dachsund (sp?). He shivers all the time. Maybe I should make one of these for him.

SO, any clue if this is going to be a permanent thing? Are they just hiding the hold post temporarily? Or is it a permanent thing? Not that this thread isn't lovely, but I miss the nostalgia already.

Wow, I can get in on the beginning of a thread. :D

Sorry ya'll had to move though!

Hi Everyone,

Well, here is my stash from Walmart clearance - now, what should I make? Please give any suggestions!!!
100_0377.jpg

100_0378.jpg

100_0375.jpg

do you think these 2 were meant to coordinate? Flowers and stripes - are they okay????
100_0379.jpg

Guess who jumped up on Mt fabric? Think she wants me to make her something?
100_0380.jpg
:rotfl:
WOW that is a great stash!!!! I like the sparkly purple along with ALL the Disney and for .99 a yard!!! GREAT DEAL!!!!! :thumbsup2

Maybe we can all go home later today:sad2:

Awww so cute!! DId you make the pattern yourself?

I hit the jackpot at my walmart tonight - 75% off most fabric - so I got alot of disney fabric for .99/yard!!! I got some princesses, cars, mickey, dora, strawberry shortcake, fishies, dinosaurs, wild animals, cheetah girls, cheeta print, bright stripes and coordinating flowers......I got alot, but feel I should still go back!!!!!!!!!!! Ribbon was also on sale for cheap!!!

Uh oh....while those are fabulous prices of course, it sounds like your Walmart is about to eliminate their fabric department!

So does this new thread mean that we've lost all access to the other one? I haven't kept up my lurking and looking at the wonderful outfits from the other post while we've been here in the world...and for a couple weeks before we left and now I'm thinking I've missed so much!!!!!

I totally understand their needing to avoid such long threads, they do take up a lot of space, but couldn't they just post at the end that the new thread is here and then close the old one to new posts but let us continue to glean (ok, steal) ideas from the old post!

Hi, Everyone! Well I made it but it sure was a not so nice experience!!!I felt like the "proverbial red headed step child" I'll Have to let Amy (Alikat99) about this new thread. Nana

Well, I am here! Though I had a bit of trouble accomplishing that..LOL
I will have to tell Amy(Alikat99) about this I don't think she was on last night.
Nana

Hi Everyone,

Well, here is my stash from Walmart clearance - now, what should I make? Please give any suggestions!!!

do you think these 2 were meant to coordinate? Flowers and stripes - are they okay????
100_0379.jpg

Guess who jumped up on Mt fabric? Think she wants me to make her something?
100_0380.jpg
:rotfl:
Wow! You got alot of fabric! Yes, I would say the flowers and the stripes go together, at least I hope so, I bought the same combination to make something last week. Although, I didn't get the deal you got!

My parents have a dachsund (sp?). He shivers all the time. Maybe I should make one of these for him.

Yes he needs a coat! :thumbsup2

So does this new thread mean that we've lost all access to the other one? I haven't kept up my lurking and looking at the wonderful outfits from the other post while we've been here in the world...and for a couple weeks before we left and now I'm thinking I've missed so much!!!!!

I totally understand their needing to avoid such long threads, they do take up a lot of space, but couldn't they just post at the end that the new thread is here and then close the old one to new posts but let us continue to glean (ok, steal) ideas from the old post!

There is a link at the beginning of the thread to our photobucket account. You can go there and look through all the outfits that were posted.

Wendy, wow that is a haul! I think the flowers and stripes look perfect together. Have fun making stuff!

I don't post all that often, but I try to peek in and keep an eye on what you ladies are doing! Subscribing to the new thread. (But darn -- I didn't get to finish the old one!)

This is a stupid question, but here it goes. I was thinking of making matching dresses for the me and the girls for Easter. I had a dream (I know dumb to dream a dress then try to make the dress) that the dresses were white with blue straps and a blue sash around it.

Would that look alright on a grown woman? What about the white before Memorial Day rule?

So it does look like the thread is "hidden". Any clue if it is going to come back?

I always wear white before memorial day. I live in the south though, so that might make a difference. I wouldn't probably wear white in March if there was snow on the ground. Not sure where you are!

So sad this morning to wake up and not see the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter