Disboutiquers Part 5 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never posted anything publicly before during the DRAMA and the pm's I sent were very nice.

I have a ton of crap going on in my life right now and the DISboutique thread is my one place that I can come and escape it for little while.

This DRAMA needs to stop and stop now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nobody wanted it before and noone wants it now. If you can't say something nice, by all means DON'T SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I so agree! My life sucks right now. This thread was was my happy place. I tried to help during the previous nonsense and was attacked for it. And not one apology. So I have been making use of the ignore feature. But I am not doing this again. I have been a part of this board since pretty much the beginning. I have personally helped several people on this board but I refuse to be a part of something with this kind of nonsense. If I wanted a soap opera I could watch it on TV.

Can't decide what to make. . .

I was going to make a Sailor style outfit from this for DS, using Simplicity 5982
IMG_6357.jpg

But, since the little hoodie turned out so well I am thinking of making another one of those. But I need to find a coordinating fabric at JoAnn's to make it.

I bought this stuff to make DD something for the Fourth of July. BUt I am not sure if it will turn out cute.

IMG_6355.jpg

The sailor material is gorgeous!! It would make a beautiful outfit, no matter what you did with it.

WHO NEEDED THE RICK RACK?

I remember somebody posted about needing rick rack (sorry cannot find post!!!)

I have lavander, lilac (darker) about 4 yrds each, which I will not use please let me know if you still want it and I will mail it to you...

Linnette

Your Eric looks EXACTLY like mine...

And they all look amazingly like Eric from the movie which attests to all of your wonderful skills at replicating what Disney animators created. :) Please, let it go, everyone! I love your creations and hate the drama.

I couldn't decide what to make for the kids for the grad. party so we went shopping today!! Here is what we all picked out:
47b8d822b3127ccec41389f5fd6700000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

We also went to target and walmart, At target I got this:
47b8d822b3127ccec412a3615c9a00000055111AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

I was thinking I could take off the little bow and add a pink ribbon to make it June-ish- What do you all think???
The color is looking a little washed out hmmmm well IRL it is the june colors. It was $4.99.
And here is some more cute stuff we scored- on clearance!!!
From hancocks:
47b8d822b3127ccec41206049d0500000046101AZsXLhszbMQe3nwU

Good morning ladies and tom!!!

I love the fabrics you got Anna!!!

And, as soon as I saw the picture on my screen of that dress I said, "It's June!" :thumbsup2

It looks like we are going to be starting YET ANOTHER new thread soon!!! Wow, I guess we are averaging about a new thread a month! We are smokin'!!!!

Any new !!!!!BIG GIVE!!!!!!!! outfits today??? I like to concentrate on the posotiveness going on around here!!!! It makes me happy!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

OOH, I bought that democrat fabric for Littles 4th outfit too, I just didn't want to post it in case it stirred up trouble:rotfl: DH loved it though. :banana: :banana: :banana: So I didn't get in trouble for buying MORE fabric:rotfl2:

I was going to make a Sailor style outfit from this for DS, using Simplicity 5982
IMG_6357.jpg

But, since the little hoodie turned out so well I am thinking of making another one of those. But I need to find a coordinating fabric at JoAnn's to make it.

I bought this stuff to make DD something for the Fourth of July. BUt I am not sure if it will turn out cute.

IMG_6355.jpg
for your DS's outfit I would just say maybe a matching solid color would look good. I think the fabric you have picked out for your DD will look cute too. I would not be able to buy fabric that said Democrat on it. My grandpa would have a fit. I would have to have some that said republican too. :rotfl2:

I have lavander, lilac (darker) about 4 yrds each, which I will not use please let me know if you still want it and I will mail it to you...

Linnette
That is just too sweet of you.

I love the fabrics you got Anna!!!

And, as soon as I saw the picture on my screen of that dress I said, "It's June!" :thumbsup2

It looks like we are going to be starting YET ANOTHER new thread soon!!! Wow, I guess we are averaging about a new thread a month! We are smokin'!!!!

Any new !!!!!BIG GIVE!!!!!!!! outfits today??? I like to concentrate on the posotiveness going on around here!!!! It makes me happy!!! :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes
I was just thinking last night that we would be needing a new thread soon. I don't have anything finished uet, but I am working on a pair of beaded socks.

OOH, I bought that democrat fabric for Littles 4th outfit too, I just didn't want to post it in case it stirred up trouble:rotfl: DH loved it though. :banana: :banana: :banana: So I didn't get in trouble for buying MORE fabric:rotfl2:

My DH loved it too. :goodvibes He asked me if I could make a blanket out of it!

I suppose it would work for quilting. But I am not good at quilting.

Lori - I love the new sets!! I think Pinnichio is my FAVORITE!! I don't think I've ever seen a Pinnichio custom before! Very Original. We saw him at WDW in February. I think he's a regular on Main Street right now.

I'm afraid my Big Give outfit won't be done today. And I'm not going to be able to work on it for a week (going to a conference). SO... it'll be a while before you see a pic from me. I'm determined that this is going to get done and look great. This outfit has probably given me more fits than any other outfit I've done. Maybe it's because I'm so nervous about it being perfect. Hopefully, when I get back, I'll have fresh eyes, and a fresh perspective, and it'll fall into place.

hey ya'll...just wanted to say that i absolutely LOVE EVERYONE'S creations! you all are really talented and i wish i had one ounce of talent that you all have. The big give project is certainly an inspiration...it's nice to see people come together and give from their hearts. that's all i wanted to say:goodvibes

Linnette

I think it was billwendy.

OK. If I can knock out the rest of my Togs this week (2 more) I will get to my big give outfit on sat. We were gonna have a weekend w/ just us and the boy, he's been awfully morose lately- he had to write a poem like Andy Warhol (sometimes I am red .....) only his said he was grey like sadness and white when he is invisible... I don't really know where it is all coming from, but kids w/ high IQ's often have a hard time socializing and I think he has issues about wanting to invite kids to his BD party and he doesn't think they will come. I have tried to offer every possible solution, not having a party, inviting his whole class etc.. but he just thinks noone will want to come. It is a sad thing to watch your baby go through. Especially since I am 30 and I feel the same way most of the time. It is breaking my heart, BUT DH is probably going to have to work so maybe I can get my big give outfit finished up and the kids can get some time w/ my parents. They haven't seen them in a while.

OK. If I can knock out the rest of my Togs this week (2 more) I will get to my big give outfit on sat. We were gonna have a weekend w/ just us and the boy, he's been awfully morose lately- he had to write a poem like Andy Warhol (sometimes I am red .....) only his said he was grey like sadness and white when he is invisible... I don't really know where it is all coming from, but kids w/ high IQ's often have a hard time socializing and I think he has issues about wanting to invite kids to his BD party and he doesn't think they will come. I have tried to offer every possible solution, not having a party, inviting his whole class etc.. but he just thinks noone will want to come. It is a sad thing to watch your baby go through. Especially since I am 30 and I feel the same way most of the time. It is breaking my heart, BUT DH is probably going to have to work so maybe I can get my big give outfit finished up and the kids can get some time w/ my parents. They haven't seen them in a while.
:hug: to your little guy. I hope he gets to feeling better soon. I understand how he feels. I felt that same way all throughout my life.

for your DS's outfit I would just say maybe a matching solid color would look good. I think the fabric you have picked out for your DD will look cute too. I would not be able to buy fabric that said Democrat on it. My grandpa would have a fit. I would have to have some that said republican too. :rotfl2:

I was just thinking last night that we would be needing a new thread soon. I don't have anything finished uet, but I am working on a pair of beaded socks.

Beaded socks, that sounds cute!!!

I'm afraid my Big Give outfit won't be done today. And I'm not going to be able to work on it for a week (going to a conference). SO... it'll be a while before you see a pic from me. I'm determined that this is going to get done and look great. This outfit has probably given me more fits than any other outfit I've done. Maybe it's because I'm so nervous about it being perfect. Hopefully, when I get back, I'll have fresh eyes, and a fresh perspective, and it'll fall into place.

Sometimes a little break does a project good!!! I'm sure it's going to be fabulous!

hey ya'll...just wanted to say that i absolutely LOVE EVERYONE'S creations! you all are really talented and i wish i had one ounce of talent that you all have. The big give project is certainly an inspiration...it's nice to see people come together and give from their hearts. that's all i wanted to say:goodvibes

:goodvibes :goodvibes :hug: :goodvibes :goodvibes

It's a really hard age. He's turning 10, right? Arminda is that age, and while I wouldn't consider her gifted (sorry sweety!) she can be SO insecure! It breaks my heart to see her upset about things. I feel your pain T.! Just give him lots of hugs and kisses (even if he acts like he doesn't want you to!). :hug:

AND SADLY, they both look EXACTLY like an embroidery design that I have purchased from a favorite designer of mine. SO, can we please just let it go? Let's not do this to ourselves again, please!

Castle can't help herself. Besides, how did she see Lori's post? Doesn't she have her on "ignore"?

Hope you don't mind me poking my head in for a moment...I've never posted here before, but I have often looked at the beautiful creations everyone posted. I believe there was a different photo account not too long ago and I saw several Jack Skellington sets for little girls- dresses and skirts and such. I cannot find them in the new account and my daughter desperately wants something like that for our trip this September. Can anyone help? Thanks!

Long time lurker here but just wanted to say...my friend won an ariel outfit that looks almost exactly like yours, only that it is a halter style dress. Is that where you got your inspiration?

I'd love to see your friends set, could you post it?

IMG_6357.jpg

IMG_6355.jpg

LOVE the Democrat fabric - I wanted to get some to make DD an outfit but I think it would stir up some MAJOR trouble at school! Love that sailor fabric too we're going on a cruise in sept - I may have to hunt that down!!!

I too want to see the crayon roll! I am making 16 by friday for DD's graduating class (it's pre-k!) and they are driving me nuts - I don't know how some of you do them so fast!

Kristina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter