Disboutiquers Part 5 Kids Disney Boutique / Customs Clothes psst..we sew

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is so cute...is this what I have seen them calling a CASE? This may seem like a dumb question...but did you use a pillow case for the character portion?? Thx...I am new to the site and am making a couple outfits for my Daughter - 4 yrs...we're going to DL in December :) I'll post my pics, although...I do not think they can even come close to what I have seen on here so far!!! :)

Hi Charlinn, join us at the new thread.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1885666

I'm not sure what picture your referring to, CASE is Copy and Steal everything. Some people have used a pillow case for the large appliques. I haven't tried this myself, but it's on my LONG list to do. But I have to hurry, Kirsta is 7 now, and starting to like "older" things, like Hannah Montana. :scared1: I love Hannah, but I wish she'd stick with the Princesses for a few more years. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!