• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Unplugged London / Paris / Disneyland Paris ABD Info **UPDATE 11/1/10**

We're really interested in this trip too. I was thinking about surprising my husband with a trip to France next fall so this would work out great. We'd add a few extra days at the end for some visits with friends in France. A tour would be a little less stress on the need to brush up on french than if we were traveling alone. My french is very very rusty. The last time we visited Montreal was an eye opener how bad my french is. I'm waiting to see the details to decide and I also need to figure out if we can manage the finances for all our travels in the next year.

I'm going to budget $6k for each of us, I think. Does that sound about right, including airfare?

It might be enough...depending on how much you spend for the meals not included, what you do during your free time, the amount of tips you give to the guides, airfare, and of course - SHOPPING!

The double occupancy rate for most ABD London/Paris tours in 2011 is $4339, and that doesn't include Disneyland Paris. Airfare is additional.

While this is accurate for published ABD Adventures...it has little to do with our customized itinerary.

This is not the typical ABD Knights and Lights Adventure and the DLP will not just be the add-on currently available.

Please be patient until we have accurate figures.

It might be enough...depending on how much you spend for the meals not included, what you do during your free time, the amount of tips you give to the guides, airfare, and of course - SHOPPING!

Oh, once we get on the trip, Boyfriend is in charge of all money spent, LOL. I was just talking about up front costs!

I'm going to budget $6k for each of us, I think. Does that sound about right, including airfare?

I was guessing $15K for two with airfare, guide tips, meals and ?

That was too much to seriously consider.:sad1:

Everyone who goes I'm sure will have an awesome time...:thumbsup2

While this is accurate for published ABD Adventures...it has little to do with our customized itinerary.

This is not the typical ABD Knights and Lights Adventure and the DLP will not just be the add-on currently available.

Please be patient until we have accurate figures.

I have no doubt that the DIS customized itinerary will be fabulous. However, people want an idea of what the trip will cost, and the current ABD prices give people a pretty good idea of minimum pricing.

That'll work Tonya - as an official ABD Pocast Adventure shopper that's all you'll need ...

Enter Store -
say "Bonjour"
Point to object of your desire -
Tell clerk how many you want -
"Trois"
After she wraps up the purchase you just need 2 more phrases
"Merci - Au Revoir"

Oooooo la la!!! I like the way you think :cool1:

I asked to have my name added to the list. Now, which leg and arm do I want to keep! :lmao:

I've decided to stop on the way home to buy a couple of books on Paris and London...hopefully this will tide me over until more information is available on the actual trip. After I've actually booked, then I'll start the French lessons. :goodvibes

I've decided to stop on the way home to buy a couple of books on Paris and London...hopefully this will tide me over until more information is available on the actual trip. After I've actually booked, then I'll start the French lessons. :goodvibes
My suggestion for really good Europe guidebooks are any written by Rick Steves. I have used them in both London and Rome.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter