• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Unplugged London / Paris / Disneyland Paris ABD Info **UPDATE 11/1/10**

DisneyKevin

Kelvis
Super Moderator
This was posted in Corky411's post about missing her exit, but I thought I would make it it's own post just in case anyone missed it.

We dont have all of the details of the 2011 London / Paris / Disneyland Paris trip finalized yet, but we are working on them now.

None of the current Adventures includes the Disneyland Paris component. Ours will!!!

If you are interested in the details of this trip, send me an email at Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com and I will send an email as we know more.

Please understand that this is not a commitment....just a way to make sure that folks that are interested have the information.

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:

It's a great possibility.

I'm getting closer than ever.

I hope you get to go Kevin. I was lucky enough to do my dream vacation in 2008 and it lived up to my expectations in every way and exceeded them in many.

I plan on being in Europe in 2011 and some of the time will be spent in France. I have no plans on going to DLP but if the dates correspond and the planets align maybe I could go to the parks for a day. It wouldn't be part of the ABD trip though so maybe a meet wouldn't work.

My fingers are crossed for you though either way.

Sent you an email.

...and my credit card number.

Sent you an email.

...and my credit card number.

:yay::yay:

Hi Kathy....

We have to do this - right?

I think the ABD 1.0 group should get first dibs - if it hadn't been for us and if we hadn't been such "good little podcasters" - none of these future ABD trips would be taking place

We rock :thumbsup2

Hi Kathy....

I think the ABD 1.0 group should get first dibs - if it hadn't been for us and if we hadn't been such "good little podcasters" - none of these future ABD trips would be taking place

Oui!

or in Jersey speak...H*ll Yea!!!!!!!

Good little podcaster? Or good little shoppers?

Bonjour Bonjour mes amis -

Time to brush up on my high school French ;)

This trip isn't even "a go" yet and I think we need a sticky already :lmao:

Hi Kathy....

I think UK DISers should get first dibs! ;)

I haven't listened to the show yet, but had the whole DLP thing ruined by a different podcaster on facebook. After reading that it would be a ABD trip, and since I can't afford an ABD trip, and grew up a Londoner, I would have no need for a ABD trip, so would a well timed trip to DLP be a option?

I am tempted.
This is unike anything I have ever done.

I always thougt I'd never go on a "group tour". But this one is very tempting...

I am tempted.
This is unike anything I have ever done.

I always thougt I'd never go on a "group tour". But this one is very tempting...

As we learned on the April ABD 1.0 trip, it's not a tour group. We were a large group of friends travelling together.

:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I haven't gotten a chance to do an ABD trip- I think we get first dibs! ;)
(I can shop too :rotfl:)
The Fall would be PERFECT!!

Email sent... :thumbsup2
Can't wait to hear more.

As we learned on the April ABD 1.0 trip, it's not a tour group. We were a large group of friends travelling together.

This is exactly why I would consider going. What fun!

Of course, the expense of this trip would certainly rule out any other cruise or trip to WDW for a while!

Hi Kathy....

Oh la la!!!! I was a "good little podcaster"!!!!! Sign me up!!! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter