• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Dis Unplugged London / Paris / Disneyland Paris ABD Info **UPDATE 11/1/10**

In Europe schools are out for about 6 weeks somewhere during July and August.
So a huge part of European people have their vacations planned during this time.

France has August off, not only schools are out but the whole country is on vacation.
Most of the stores are closed and only in parts where there is a lot of tourists (like Paris) are some stores still open.
The whole country is a sleep during August.

Just wondering if there is anything new on this.

I suspect that John has been very busy with PCC 2.0, but thought I'd ask.

Hey Folks...

It looks like we will have information regarding our London / Paris / Disneyland Paris trip coming very very soon.

We hope to release the information on this week's show.

We will make this available to the folks that have asked to be on our wait list prior to opening this those not on the waitlist.

If you would like to join the wait list, please send an email to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com

Hey Folks...

It looks like we will have information regarding our London / Paris / Disneyland Paris trip coming very very soon.

We hope to release the information on this week's show.

We will make this available to the folks that have asked to be on our wait list prior to opening this those not on the waitlist.

If you would like to join the wait list, please send an email to Kevin@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :woohoo:

Sayhello

I didn't want to commit to a wait list because I would need to find out trip dates first. I'm one of those individuals who cannot take any time off from work if it overlaps month end/first week of a new month.

If it hits the mid-month weeks, I'd commit in a heartbeat. :goodvibes

I didn't want to commit to a wait list because I would need to find out trip dates first. I'm one of those individuals who cannot take any time off from work if it overlaps month end/first week of a new month.

If it hits the mid-month weeks, I'd commit in a heartbeat. :goodvibes

I'm on the wait list, and am super, super hoping the dates are more summer than fall.

:hourglass

I'm sure the wait will be worth it :goodvibes

:thumbsup2 My sentiments exactly!

I can't remember if we are on the waitlist or not. But, we ARE interested Kevin! :banana: Like I am sure with others, the cost is what we are waiting on. I already love the itinerary! :cloud9: If we can swing the cost in addition to other family trips planned for next year, we're going! :wizard:

I already bought a "French for Dummies" book (No lie! Bill can atest to this. He bought it for me!) at B&N last week, just in case! I'll need to brush up on my HS French! It's "très mauvais"! :rotfl: Bill was messing around with a translator on his iPhone the other day. That will probably be the route we need to go when in France! Everyone will be using their phones. :rotfl:

:goodvibes Jennifer

:thumbsup2 My sentiments exactly!

I can't remember if we are on the waitlist or not. But, we ARE interested Kevin! :banana: Like I am sure with others, the cost is what we are waiting on. I already love the itinerary! :cloud9: If we can swing the cost in addition to other family trips planned for next year, we're going! :wizard:

You are already on my wait list Jen.

Bill did this back in July.

You are already on my wait list Jen.

Bill did this back in July.

:love: Thank you Bill! :love:

:flower3: Also, thank you Kevin for coordinating this Tour. I know you have a lot on your plate. Your work is VERY appreciated! :hug: I hope we get to travel with you and John again ... :woohoo:

For those that own iPhones, I see today (11/7) that there is a limited time offer for Lonely Planet's London Guide app for free in the app store. Don't know how long this will be available.

For those that own iPhones, I see today (11/7) that there is a limited time offer for Lonely Planet's London Guide app for free in the app store. Don't know how long this will be available.
Oooo! Thanks! I have an iPod touch, and it should work with that, too!

Sayhello

Maybe after the adventure we could go see the Fantasy! It will be about 6 hours away by car.

Paris2Papenburg.jpg

Shipyard.jpg

Between Rotterdam and Den Haag is where we live!!!

Bumping back to the front page.

Thrilled to hear the date for the trip has been confirmed (per this week's podcast) for 9/02/11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter