Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Go on Paint.

Put the picture you want to edit there.
Now click select.

Right click and you should see invert colors click it.

Now the only thing is that her eyes will be an inverted color.

To make her eyes a normal color click select and free form selection.

Use the tool to go around her eyes click invert and it should work.

If not I'll post a link to Wikihow to use Paint to invert.

Go on Paint.

Put the picture you want to edit there.
Now click select.

Right click and you should see invert colors click it.

Now the only thing is that her eyes will be an inverted color.

To make her eyes a normal color click select and free form selection.

Use the tool to go around her eyes click invert and it should work.

If not I'll post a link to Wikihow to use Paint to invert.
Thanks so much!

Nevermind, I figured it out! I bring to you, ULTRAMIND! (except her eyebrows are brown and her eyes aren't that creepy!)
color blue.JPG
Thanks so much Pearlgem! :thumbsup2 I had to do ctrl+shift+I.

Here she is, ready to serve the students of Dis-Dream Academy!

Ms. Karen Martin, the sister of Cinderella's Fairy Godmother and Vice Principal of Dis-Dream Academy

large.gif

Don't be intimidated by her great sense of fashion and the fact that she always seems to be in some important hurry. She's very kind, a great listener, and will gladly use her magical powers for those who need her help. She'll RP in this light blue.

That's actually really perfect to have two people related to very posh and mature women to be principal and VP.

Name:Ainsley McIntyre
Grade:12
Appearance:Red Long Straight Hair, Big Blue Eyes, Tall and Slender, Pale skin with freckles across her nose.
Personality:Smart, Witty, Friendly, Out Going, Sporty.
Character Related to:Merida
Relation:Cousin

Ainsley is a 12th Grade Foreign Exchange Student from the Kingdom of DunBroch in the Scottish Highlands. She love playing sports like Soccer, Rugby, and Tennis.

Oh and I will be on vacation starting July 4th through the 11th at the Beach.

Accepted. There are lots of characters from other countries, so that part often goes unsaid. Thank you for telling me you'll be gone. If you have any questions, just ask someone

Accepted. There are lots of characters from other countries, so that part often goes unsaid. Thank you for telling me you'll be gone. If you have any questions, just ask someone
But don't I have to approve her before you accept her since one of my character's is also related to Merida (Finny)? But nevermind, I approve anyway.

But don't I have to approve her before you accept her since one of my character's is also related to Merida (Finny)? But nevermind, I approve anyway.
This has been a VERY stressful weekend, please forgive me for forgetting something every once in a while.

Thanks for the acceptance(Fairywings) and also the approval(Silvermist20). I must have missed that Finny was relative of Merida and I even looked over the characters that were picked at least 2 times before I posted my character. My brain must have been in La La Land at the time.

Thanks for the acceptance(Fairywings) and also the approval(Silvermist20). I must have missed that Finny was relative of Merida and I even looked over the characters that were picked at least 2 times before I posted my character. My brain must have been in La La Land at the time.
It's okay, we all make mistakes. You may start whenever, but as a tip the first page of the thread has some handy things, including a class schedule

And Ainsley is on her way in her new school the Dream Academy. Made my first post. This is going to be one great year for Ainsley. :)

I know what you're going to think: "Oh my gosh is Silv really making another Rise of the Guardians character?" Well yes, I am. There's not a lot of guys as usual, but this should be my last one and bring my students to an even 8.

Samuel "Sam" St. North
http://www.polyvore.com/young_hollywood/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=48577063
Sam is 17 and is a senior. He can be your average teenage boy, although he can be pretty serious at times. he is going through a little bit of senioritis, but not to an extreme. He is Nicholas St. North's (aka Santa) grandson.

Obviously I wouldn't be using him until Sunday afternoon, maybe Monday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter