Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

I used versions of these two teachers before, but now they are something different.

Mariah Odie is 26 and the great-granddaughter of Mama Odie. She will be taking over Homeroom, which will be hosted in the Library. She is wise, intelligent, helpful, and can be charming and funny. However, mistreating books or other students will make her strict and angry. She cares deeply for the students, staff, library and school as a whole. She will volunteer to help Mina Tooth whenever she has her hands full.

Mordecai Mountain is 38 and is the brother of Maleficent. He is Head of Security at the school and also Head of the ROTC program. Most of the teachers and students mistrust him at least slightly, since he is related to Maleficent and is in charge of the army students, but he hasn't tried to take over the school yet. All the ROTC members respect him, if not like and admire him, and the program has ad great success since he was hired. He is solemn, serious, studious (of magic and army tactics), firm and determined. He expects the absolute best of his students, and is harsh towards rule-breakers. Evil? Who really knows?

This looks really cool. I am really into acting so role playing will be right up my alley. So looking at the other posts it looks like to sign up you have to develop a Character that is a relative of a Disney Character.

Here is my entry:
Name:Kiki Robinson
Grade:9th
Appearance:Is an slender African American Student with Big Brown Eyes and Curly/Wavy Black hair. She love fashions and wears very trendy clothes.
Personality: Very in The Arts, loves singing, dancing, acting, and modeling. She is very outgoing, but it takes time to show up until she gets to know everyone.
Character Related to:Tiana
Relation:Cousin

Yep, that's the deal here. Of course, you can also do Dreamworks if you like (a little experiment). Yeah, acting is a huge part of roleplaying. It's basically improv on paper, or, well, the internet. That's why I like it so much, it combines my love or writing and my love of theatre.

Anyway, accepted. At the moment, they're inbetween classes, going to math. It's probably getting long so you may not want to read the whole thing, but I'd advise a few pages just to kind of get the idea, you know? Any more questions, just ask

Yep, that's the deal here. Of course, you can also do Dreamworks if you like (a little experiment). Yeah, acting is a huge part of roleplaying. It's basically improv on paper, or, well, the internet. That's why I like it so much, it combines my love or writing and my love of theatre.

Anyway, accepted. At the moment, they're inbetween classes, going to math. It's probably getting long so you may not want to read the whole thing, but I'd advise a few pages just to kind of get the idea, you know? Any more questions, just ask
Thanks Fairywings, I have read a few pages and couple classes and it seems like they are all settling in on there first day of school. I will jump in when Math starts. :-)

I've looked through the Dis-Dream Academy post and I thought it was pretty cool, so if you're still accepting characters here's mine:
Name: Leinani Pelekai
Grade: 12th
Appearance: 5'4, Skinny w/ an athletic build (toned). Long dark/straight hair, & big brown eyes. Likes to wear flowy dresses, and is into the hipster style.
Personality: She is adventurous, loves to swim, surf, go to Luau's, & snorkeling. She's also very smart, & likes to try new things. Also has a big collections of sea shells. Also in in contact with alien friends they're her family friends. And she has a pet name stitch she is mostly her sister's.
Character Related to: Lilo & Nani Pelekai
Relation: Sister

Screen Shot 2015-07-06 at 9.50.04 PM.png

Last edited:

Name: Patch Bell
Grade:9
Appearance:Small, slender, hand-sized as in she is normally Tinker Bell's height like somewhere around 5 inches but she has a bracelet which she can use to make herself a normal height.image.jpg
Personality: Productive ,sassy and feisty.
Character repeated to: Tinker Bell
Relation :Sister

Last edited:
Name: Patch Bell
Grade:8
Appearance:Small, slender, hand-sized as in she is normally Tinker Bell's height like somewhere around 5 inches but she has a bracelet which she can use to make herself a normal height.View attachment 107980
Personality: Productive ,sassy and feisty.
Character repeated to: Tinker Bell
Relation :Sister

You have a lot of characters that aren't human and it's actually really cool because it creates diversity. On SOD there were some really cool characters like cats and stuff except they were always in cat form.

Thanks yeah your right none of my characters on SODD are human. I think it makes it more fun cause they have different abilities and stuff .

I'l ,change it to 9 th grade can she be smart and was able to skip the 9th grade at 13?

Accepted, mickeyminnie. I'll add you to the lists and stuff. If you have any questions, just ask

I'l ,change it to 9 th grade can she be smart and was able to skip the 9th grade at 13?
The grade is fine, but you already did the age thing with Atarsi. I understand you're probably young so you're making your characters young, it was something I did at time when I was inexperienced. I really don't want this to be a habit though, I can't just bend the rules everybody every time, it'll look like I'm playing favorites.

When do you want me to join in? And what are we talking about now in the RP? Scenario?
In the RP, they're currently going to their last class off the day, which happens to be Technology, so maybe it would be best if Leinani's first day of school is the second day instead of showing up in the last class, so you can get a feel for things. However, you don't have to wait for that, when school lets out, Leinani can totally show up in the town and maybe talk to the other students.

In the RP, they're currently going to their last class off the day, which happens to be Technology, so maybe it would be best if Leinani's first day of school is the second day instead of showing up in the last class, so you can get a feel for things. However, you don't have to wait for that, when school lets out, Leinani can totally show up in the town and maybe talk to the other students.

Ok sounds good!! Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!