Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

I'm torn. I have an idea for a character, but then I'd have to make another one to make an even 10 (which I don't mind). But then I'd have 10 characters and I don't know if that's too much. I'm only saying this because I got addicted to making characters and I ended up with 10 in SOD (which I didn't mind, only 2 of them I didn't really use), 6 in ASOD (and I only used 3 or 4 of them), and 11 in COD (but I think I had more, but I hardly used most of them and 2 of them were kind of jokes). But now that I'm more into the RP thing I think I could keep track of 10.

I think if I can find really good faceclaims I'll make them.

I'm torn. I have an idea for a character, but then I'd have to make another one to make an even 10 (which I don't mind). But then I'd have 10 characters and I don't know if that's too much. I'm only saying this because I got addicted to making characters and I ended up with 10 in SOD (which I didn't mind, only 2 of them I didn't really use), 6 in ASOD (and I only used 3 or 4 of them), and 11 in COD (but I think I had more, but I hardly used most of them and 2 of them were kind of jokes). But now that I'm more into the RP thing I think I could keep track of 10.

I think if I can find really good faceclaims I'll make them.

Okay. Well. It sounds as if you've come to the solution of your problem, so you don't really need me. I will however warn you that I did state in the rules that you should only make as many as you can keep up with.

Ok, making one of my last ones right now, but I may or may not make a 10th AND FINAL one.

Espen Hofferson
http://www.polyvore.com/cutest_boys/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=137227483
Espen is 17 and in 11th grade. He's pretty calm and cool. He likes to race dragons like his sister, Astrid (although he "knows" he's a lot better than her). He doesn't have his own dragon though. He's nice unless you aren't nice to him. He doesn't like to hang out with a ton of people and tends to have a smaller group of friends, so he's a little introverted. A lot of girls will sometimes crawl all over him, but he's not really looking for a relationship. He doesn't know why they like him so much though.

Introducing (hopefully) my first boy student and DreamWorks character before the second day of school starts, Leo Branagh!

Leo Branagh, the son of Miguel from El Dorado, is sixteen and in 10th grade. He is mischevious, funny, persuasive, but kind. He has blonde hair and green eyes.

Last edited:

Introducing (hopefully) my first boy student and DreamWorks character before the second day of school starts, Leo Branagh!

Leo Branagh, the son of Miguel from El Dorado, is sixteen and in 10th grade. He is mischevious, funny, persuasive, but kind. He has blonde hair and green eyes.
Accepted

Name:Mirela de Martin (Ella)
Grade:9
Appearance:Tall & Slender, Greyish Eyes,Long Black Hair
Personality:Free Spirit, Air Head, Caring, Loyal to Friends, Athletic
Character Related to:Esmeralda & Phoebus
Relation: Daughter

10137471._SY540_.jpg

O.K. I posted a question about joining in the role play thread but then noticed that it is still opened to join. What day of school are the characters in?
Name: Jamie Hook
Grade: 11th
Appearance: Dark Black Hair with big dark Black/Brown Eyes, Pale Skin with rosy pink cheeks, Tall and slender.
Personality:Sarcastic, Smart, Can be mean spirited a times, Love to always win and be on top, Out going, Loves Sports & Competition.
Character Related to: Captain Hook
Relation:Daughter

Will use this color for character posts in the thread.

2bc35241efb3bbb34c50ecd9d87ebbeb.jpg

Ok, so my fake OCD is killing me that I have 9 characters and not an even 10. I have a lot of character ideas in mind, but I'm not committed to just one. So I want everyone's help because I'm stuck. I definitely want them to be a boy and a definitely want them to be a sophomore (since there's only 5). And then I have another idea which will be at the end.

~Shan Yu
~Disgust (although I don't know how this would work)
~Joy (same as Disgust)
~Any Aristocat cat
~Kuzco
~Peter Pan
~Hans
~Kristoff
~Bunnymund
~Pitch

Also, I got another idea. Is there any of you that want another character but don't know what to do? Like I said, I have many character ideas and I obviously can't play all of them. Just let me know (especially if it's from the list above).

Well, as much as I like Disgust, I think her and Joy would be too difficult to really put into action. As for the others, here's the relations that I would use for those characters (besides your last two because I don't know who Bunnymund and Pitch are)

• Shan Yu's son. In groups like the Mongols, who seem just like the Huns, Shan is a title, equivalent to a warlord or a chief. So naturally he would have a son to carry on the family name and be the next Shan.
  • I did Henriette as O'Malley's daughter and the step-relative of the other cats, but I suppose you could give Duchess a third son or O'Malley a little brother.
  • I think Kuzco's son makes most sense, especially when you remember in the tv show he had that friend or on-again-off-again girlfriend, Melina or something
  • Peter Pan's brother or cousin. He's never going to grow up, so nothing else would make sense.
  • Hans has twelve older brothers, I think it's pretty reasonable, no, logical that he has a nephew from one of them by now. I mean, my mom is the second oldest in a family of 7 or 8 and my youngest aunt is 9 months and 6 days younger than me (just turned 18, which I am), so in a larger family of course it's possible.
  • Kristoff probably makes most sense to have either his son with Anna or a cousin. He didn't grow up with his parents, and with how close e is with Sven it's likely Sven is more his brother figure than anything.

Well, as much as I like Disgust, I think her and Joy would be too difficult to really put into action. As for the others, here's the relations that I would use for those characters (besides your last two because I don't know who Bunnymund and Pitch are)

• Shan Yu's son. In groups like the Mongols, who seem just like the Huns, Shan is a title, equivalent to a warlord or a chief. So naturally he would have a son to carry on the family name and be the next Shan.
  • I did Henriette as O'Malley's daughter and the step-relative of the other cats, but I suppose you could give Duchess a third son or O'Malley a little brother.
  • I think Kuzco's son makes most sense, especially when you remember in the tv show he had that friend or on-again-off-again girlfriend, Melina or something
  • Peter Pan's brother or cousin. He's never going to grow up, so nothing else would make sense.
  • Hans has twelve older brothers, I think it's pretty reasonable, no, logical that he has a nephew from one of them by now. I mean, my mom is the second oldest in a family of 7 or 8 and my youngest aunt is 9 months and 6 days younger than me (just turned 18, which I am), so in a larger family of course it's possible.
  • Kristoff probably makes most sense to have either his son with Anna or a cousin. He didn't grow up with his parents, and with how close e is with Sven it's likely Sven is more his brother figure than anything.
Bunnymund and Pitch are from ROTG.

The more I think about it, I'm kind of partial to either Kuzco or Kristoff. It all depends on what face claim I can find. But I'll definitely keep these relations in mind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!