Dis-Dream Academy Sign Ups

Fairywings

Perry/Perrin
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU JUST START TYPING UP A CHARACTER

Hello everyone, it’s me, Perry, and I’m starting a new RP, cause it’s summer.

This is a school for relatives of Disney and Dreamworks characters, like the School of Disney but bigger. The Camp is still going for now. Same basic formula, you can use kids of good guys or bad guys. Anything Disney or Dreamworks counts, though typically Marvel characters have been used in Marvel threads. I’m going to be playing the principal, Margaret Poppins, sister of Mary. Everything else staff is fair game, first come first serve (for staff, unlike students, I only need to know their name, the class they teach and to whom and how they’re related).

Now, I don’t really have rules, since most people know how to act, but I have a few reminders or guidelines. Please only make as many characters as you can handle. I don’t like it when for example somebody has five characters and they only use two of them most of the time. I know I’m guilty of this, but I’m going to try to keep a lid on it. If you're character is related to a Disney or Dreamworks character that someone already has a character related to, you have to get their approval first. This is half for diversity, as no one wants five characters related to Anna and Elsa or anything like that. Going with the Frozen example, we all would much rather have the five split up as one related to Anna and Elsa, one related to Kristoff, one related to Hans, one related to Olaf and one related to the Duke of Weselton or something like that. The other half is because no one wants to feel like someone stole their idea. When it happens it's usually an accident, but it still creates unneeded drama. Tell me if you’re going to be gone. If you’re going to be on vacation or have something to do, please just post out of character that you’re going to be gone. Things move really slow when not as many people are on and we’re waiting for other people to come. That’s how threads die. And I will be informing you when I won’t be here, and likely put the thread in someone else’s charge or give you a scenario to work with. So, as head of the thread, if you don’t tell me you’re going to be gone, and you’re gone for a month, I reserve the right to use or let someone else use your character(s) until you return.

So how do you go about creating a character? Well, at this point, either you’re a pro at this or you’ve only done one RP or basically never done this before. That’s okay. Veterans, you can just tell me what you want me to know in plain sentences, like we’re having a conversation. For anybody who is inexperienced, you can look below at Things That Are Needed, copy and paste it into your reply box, and use that to help set up a character. You can also use anything of the Things That Are Optional list. If you’re a veteran but Aren’t sure what to put, you can use both lists for inspiration.

Things That Are Needed (the basic stuff that everybody needs to know):
Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Character Related to:
Relation:

Things That Are Optional (some ideas or questions you can answer to get and give a better idea of who your character is):
Nickname:

My Signups
Jordan Ababwa, brother of Aladdin, is 16 years old and in 10th grade. He has black hair and brown eyes. He is funny, smart, quick-thinking, brave and trustworthy.
Helena Best, daughter of Lucius Best AKA Frozone, is 17 years old and in 11th grade. She has black hair and brown eyes. She is smart, clever, fun-loving, caring and athletic.
Hugo Weselton, grandson of the Duke of Weselton, is 17 years old and in 11th grade. He has brown curly hair, blue eyes and glasses. He is charming, ambitious, clever, cunning, but funny and really harmless on the scale of evil.
Nancy “Nan/Nana” Murphy, sister of Susan Murphy from Monsters vs Aliens, is 16 years old and in 10th grade. She has white blonde hair and blue eyes. She is smart, athletic, cheerful, loyal and determined.
Matilda “Matt/Tilly” Ritchie, sister of Roxanne Ritchie from Megamind, is 15 years old and in 9th grade. She has brown hair and blue eyes. She is smart, clever, sarcastic, compassionate and idealistic.
Havelock Smith, son of Gobber from How to Train Your Dragon, is 15 years old and in 9th grade. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is hardworking, strong, athletic, smart and wise.

Students:
Jordan Ababwa - 10th, Aladdin, Fairywings
Patch Bell - 9th, Tinker Bell, Pearlgem
Helena Best - 11th, Frozone, Fairywings
Henrik Bjorgman - 10th, Kristoff and Anna, Silvermist20
Leo Branagh - 10th, Miguel, jessidoll
Finella (Finny) DunBroch - 10th, Merida DunBroch, Silvermist20
Cynthia (Cindy) Charming - 12th, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Cinderelly98
Hayden Charming - 12th, Prince Charming, Newsies
Cerulean Fairy - 9th, Blue Fairy, Pearlgem
Eric Frost - 11th, Jack Frost, Silvermist20
Jorunn (Jo) Haddock - 11th, Hiccup Haddock III, Silvermist20
Haru Hamada - 10th, Hiro and Tadashi Hamada, ColdNeverBotheredMe
Olivia Hawkins - 11th, Jim Hawkins, jessidoll
Espen Hofferson - 11th, Astrid, Silvermist20
Abhilasha Kaa - 12th, Kaa, Pearlgem
Cassidy (Cass) Miller - 12th, Fred, Silvermist20
Samuel (Sam) St. North - 12th, Nicholas St. North, Silvermist20
Marceline Oceana - 11th, Ariel, Silvermist20
Leinani Pelekai - 12th, Lilo and Nani, mickyminnie890
Parker Prickly - 11th, Principal Prickly, BK228
Zhin Shan - 11th, Shan Yu, Silvermist20
Havelock Smith - 9th, Gobber, Fairywings
Atarsi Triton - 9th, Arista, Pearlgem
Carter De Vil - 12th, Cruella De Vil, Newsies
Mark Wayans - 12th, Wasabi, Silvermist20
Margaret Jacqueline White - 11th, Snow White, Silvermist20

Teachers:
Mariah Odie - Mama Odie, Homeroom & Librarian, Fairywings
Cathie Rider - Rapunzel and Flynn, Art, Newsies
James Arthur - Prince Phillip, Choir, Newsies
August Krei - Alistair Krei, Science, Fairywings
Adalaide Karmichael (Miss K or Miss AK) - Cinderella, English, Silvermist20
Samuel Thatch - Milo Thatch, History, jessidoll
Victoria Von Schweetz - Vanellope, PE/Gym, Silvermist20
Rosemary Darling - Wendy, Theatre, Newsies
Daniel Porter - Jane, Math, Silvermist20
Ultramind - Megamind, Technology, Silvermist20

Staff:
Margaret Poppins - Mary Poppins, Principal, Fairywings
Karen Martin - Fairy Godmother, Vice Principal, Newsies
Calhoun Balthazar - Edgar Balthazar, Counselor, BK228
Mina Tooth - Toothiana, Nurse, Silvermist20
Mordecai Mountain - Maleficent, Security & ROTC, Fairywings

Last edited:
Name:Cerulean Fairy
Grade:8
Appearance
Slim , beautiful, clear skin , rosy cheeks ,image.jpg
Personality:Wholesome,understanding, lovely ,kind.
Chracter releated to:The Blue Fairy
Releation:Sister

Last edited:
I'll assume that her first name is Cerulean because The isn't a real name. In that case, accepted.

Name:Atarsi Triton
Grade:7
Appearance:
Slim , light blonde hair , ice blue eyes. She has a necklace which allows her to have legs with scales but when she is in water she has a red tail.image.jpg
Personality:Excitable, Music lover and kind.
Character releated to:Arista
Relation: Daughter

Okay, saw you fixed it. Atarsi looks good too.

While I accept your characters, I feel I must remind you and everyone that plans to sign up that this is a High School, which means grade 9-12 and ages 14-18. This isn't like the HP Second Generation RP where the school basically has 6-12 but called 1-7 in the school, or Collins Institute Regeneration where I'm more lenient.

Cerulean is fine age wise just not grade wise, and I'm just going to pretend Atarsi skipped a grade, because a lot of people I've heard skipped 1st grade, so it would then make sense that she's 13. But if you make any other characters, remember the youngest you can do is 14 and 9th

Name: Marina Anderson
Grade: 11
Appearance: (I'll get back to this once I get home from school)
Personality: A fun, strong, sassy uber-feminist who rarely does what she's told. She likes to swim and collects a variety of things. She also loves reading and cooking. Allergic to shellfish.
Character related to: Princess Ariel and Prince Eric (So technically Melody too?)
Relation: Daughter

The first one is one I made up awhile ago but I don't remember the details so they've probably changed a bit oh well!

Name: Haru Hamada
Grade: 10
Appearance: Slender and short, with black hair, light skin, and dark almond shaped eyes (she's Japanese). Her hair is shoulder length, straight, and she wears it parted to the side usually and either pinned back with a clip or falling in her face depending on mood.
Personality: She's very smart, but not genius level (so not as smart as Hiro but she's clever), good at math and technology. Is a pretty quiet girl with a sensitive side, but also a really tough side. She's stronger than she looks, and when it comes to something she's passionate about, like justice, she won't hesitate to throw a punch or two, but most people wouldn't suspect it. Nice enough, she can get into sad moods sometimes, and is very introverted (but not really that shy, she just needs her alone time)
Character related to: Hiro (and Tadashi) from Big Hero 6
Relation: Cousin

That's all for now, but I will be making another one most likely. Also, I'm going to be gone for awhile during the summer, just a heads up, so I won't be able to be on much for a six week time period in early June to mid-July. But I'll try and be as active as I can before and after.

Ok, second and third characters and I'll definitely make more.

Name: Jorunn "Jo" Haddock (pronouned yo-run, but her nickname is just Jo.)
Grade: 11
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/tumblr/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=138866544 Average height and weight of 5'6" and
Personality: She is very adventurous and a tomboy. She loves dragons and dragon racing. She has her own dragon, Smokey http://www.polyvore.com/smothering_...id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=138867555. She likes to take risks and is very daring. She's nice to everyone, unless you do something to Smokey. Then she'll get Smokey to breath fire on you. So don't do anything to Smokey.
Character Related to: Hiccup
Relation: Sister

Name: Finella Effie Jean Abi DunBroch (Or Finny for short as she would say)
Grade: 10
Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/tumblr/thing?context_id=7141180&context_type=user_fav&id=138868487 Kind of short at 5'3" and 118 pounds
Personality: She's adventurous and a tomboy. She's pretty calm most of the time, but she can be pretty sassy sometimes if you get to that side of her. But other than that, she's relly nice.
Character Related to: Merida
Relation: Cousin

Btw, have you caught up on my theme of characters? Hehehe...

Now that you mention it I think your right I bet her next character will be releated to Rapunzel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!