Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank Britt for the awesome pink paper!

Honestly, I can thank the t-shirt I was wearing for 'thinking outside the box'. ;) It was lime green with a pink bird on it.
The kit you used is called "Electric Pop." Great layout! Love the colors you used and the birds at the bottom.

Caitsmamma,
I love that orange paper.

Here is a LO I did for the Tuesday Template at SM

Tuesday_Template_1-7_-.jpg

Credits:
Background Gazebo CM
All other paper and embellishments Brittish Dream Come True

Here's what I've been working on instead of doing my actual work! I just got this great new kit and got so inspired. My brother's LO was totally ripped from one of the example LOs on the display page. Love it! I don't know why my sister's LO is so much larger. The computer is still a dark mystery to me! :rotfl:

Here are my punk siblings using the Punk kit by Dani at Sweet Shoppe:

IANPUNKWEB.jpg

AutumnShinesWEB.jpg

Just a little digi-scrapped invitation for my DS's upcoming Dinosaur/Pizza party!! Uses Ellie Lash's Rawr kit and Misty Cato's Pass the Pepperoni kit. I removed the personal info for posting purposes (obviously!).

453762635_XYciv-L.jpg

Lauren, what are you doin' scrappin.. don't you have some miles to do?? LOL ;)

Jessica, love that, very very cute!!!

For Britt's Everyday magic challenge I decided to scrap my Red Wings jerseys.

Let's go Red Wings!

Such awesome work ladies! I've been a little off my game lately, sorry I haven't been around. I was in a serious rut, just couldn't do anything but Britt's new kit gave me my mojo back.
(click for credits)

Wen, i LOVE that!!!! I may have to lift that someday!

Caits-
I love the Crocs LO. It shows your love of the croc. And I am with you they are just so comfy.

Such awesome LOs everyone! I'm behind in commenting, but just wanted to share some of my recent LOs.

I also did this for Christy's SS last night, but I'm trying a few combinations on that one to see which I like best. Which do you think?

I also tried this

campmic600.jpg

and this

campmic600_journ.jpg

and I want to try one without the bamboo, but with the paper for the journaling. Don't know why this one is bothering me so much!

Love the pins lo! I am a pin collector and so is my dd!

Also, i love your 2nd AK lo the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter