Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.
CCIntrigue I do not think you have too many pictures on the pages at all. I loved this one with Miss Kim's kit. It is so eye catching.

I also think your idea of turning them into a video set to music is a great idea.

Bucktail Brigade - The monument for the 149th Pennsylvania Infantry, which was part of the "Bucktail Brigade."

Here's my newest... talk about NO white space.. LOL!!

Let_s_Bowl_-_Page_057.jpg

http://www.scrapmatters.com/gallery3/showphoto.php/photo/19368

Melissa-that is so elegant.

Christy lots of action on that page. Bowling.....how I loved to do that as a kid.

ok im new to digi scrapping. here are my first few layouts.

usdisney2465919fg2.jpg

*quick page with a few changes*

usdisney1copy2590100rh5.jpg

Glad you have joined us pinkpixie!

Christy-That must be a boy thing, William gets the exact same way with his sisters. We're not as kind though, we call him a little "butt." :lmao: Fun LO!

Melissa-Love your newest LO's. As always, so much detail but still such attention to the pictures!
Caitsmama-Really love your coloring and use of white space.
CC and Ms.PinkPixie-:welcome: Y'all have done a great job jumping right in. Love your LO's!
Christy-I LYL at SM, too! Love your new work! Great job using white space...I haven't quite gotten that down yet...LOL!

I just wanted to *thank* everybody for posting all their layouts. I love looking at them. I used to paper scrap - what a fool I was! ;) ;) Digi is the way to go!

Christy,
Love the Fantasy Christmas Parade LO. The colors go so welll with your pictures. I love the clean lines and the cute embellies you added. Great job!

Christy, GREAT lo's!! Love the colors! Makes all your pics really pop!

You know how I finished my Phils playoff album, and was hoping to get it back from Shutterfly in time for my dad's bday? Well, it came early that day, so I was able to gift him the book that night. He looked through it at the time and seemed to like it, and said he'd read through it later (you might remember I wrote a lot, lol.) So today he called me and said he read through the whole thing and LOVED it. He said I should send a copy to the Phillies. ;) He kept asking how long it took me to do.

Now, you have to understand my dad doesn't normally *get* my scrapping. If I show him anything, or make a card, etc, he's just like, oh, that's nice. My mom usually tries to explain, lol, but I just shrug, it's ok. So I'm just SO excited that he GETS it this time. :) I'm really happy with how it came out, too, though even though I edited the pages as much as I could, some of the writing is caught up in the binding. So I might try to edit again to push the text in even more, and print another copy. It's worth it. :)

My Year in Review LO. (I just now spotted a typo! I had to keep editing down my journaling to fit, and I see I left the B off Broadway, lol):

Beautiful MsPinkPixie!!

Christy-I still have to LYL at SM, but love both those LOs. I love the "real" moments!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter