Digital Scrappers - Post Pages Here II: Will be unstuck on 4/30.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yzerbear19

I'm beautifully tragic - Elphaba (Wicked)
Since the first thread is almost to 250 pages, its time for a new thread. You can see all the gorgeous pages posted in the first thread HERE.

Digital Scrappers, please share your latest layouts in this thread. :)

Here are the two I did with Britt's new "Inspired by Kelsy" templates.

The Straits of Mackinac

Field of Destiny

ok here is my one and only Digi page. It took me 5 days to figure out how the heck to do it. LOL I don't even know how to print it. :rotfl2:

No idea who to credit, it says something along the lines of IMendez?! I think it was some Creating Keepsakes freebie.

IMendez-Happy-Paper1smaller.jpg

Goooooo Buffy!!!! :cheer2: :cheer2:

And yes, she is a total cutie! Assuming that is your dd? What a great shot! :cutie:

It is my DD. Those are her very first pigtails, not that she lets me anywhere near her hair now. She won't even let me brush it. LOL

My page doesn't even compare to the work y'all do! Like I said it took for.ev.er. to do that much. I was so frustrated!!

I need some other program, a few classes, and a brain transplant and I might, just might be half as good as the rest of you!

Wow...everyone has been so busy with some AMAZING LO's! I can't believe how great they have all been. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years! It's nice to finally be able to get back to some scrapping after all the celebrations and gatherings!

Here are few LO's I have recently finished up.

Baptism.jpg

Credits: everything from ScrapMatters 10/08 newsletter kit-Peace & Quiet

Callaway2008.jpg

Credits: Light string from And to All A Goodnight from Traci Reed and Meghan Mullens. Everything else from Britt's Hustle and Bustle

Dadpulledtooth.jpg

Credits: Erica Zane-Tickle Me Happy

ElfontheShelf.jpg

Credits: Pink Naughty or Nice Paper-Britt's Hustle and Bustle. Everything else from Blitzen by Melissa Bennett

Missingfrontteeth.jpg

Credits: Glitter paper from Britt's Glamorama Papers. Everything else from Britt's Enchantment (alpha recolored).

It is my DD. Those are her very first pigtails, not that she lets me anywhere near her hair now. She won't even let me brush it. LOL

My page doesn't even compare to the work y'all do! Like I said it took for.ev.er. to do that much. I was so frustrated!!

I need some other program, a few classes, and a brain transplant and I might, just might be half as good as the rest of you!

She is adorable!! Welcome to the dark side, Buffy!!

May I recommend Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus software? It is super easy and there are a few of us here who use it if you ever have questions. A lot of people use PSE, but I find that way too confusing!! I like my digi scrapping easy-peasy! (oh yeah, I'm not a CM consultant, I just happen to love this program!)

ETA, how cool is it that we filled 250 pages already??

Christy, love the New Year's layout.. it has such a old time classic feel, I love that. Melissa, great layouts! Buffy, your daughter is a cutie pie! I got to play around with my brand new wireless mouse for my laptop (I'm behind the times).. what a breeze it made to make this layout.
Question for anyone who can help regarding drop shadows. Please post any good tutorials on this and also let me know what you guys use as a guide for the effect you are going for. Here's my latest:

Awesome LOs everyone. :D I agree Jessica, how cool that we've already gone through 250 pages!!

Here's a LO I did a few days ago:

Click for credits

Melissa -- Your LOs are lovely as always... I love your titlework on both of those!

Kelli -- Gorgeous! WOW! You are really on a roll... I especially love all of your journaling. Really great LOs!

Sheri -- What a great recap LO... I love all the little pics with the fun embellies... I also really like the kraft paper background. Super job.

Heather -- I'm sure I commented on that one at SM -- it's magical. Your LO totally captures the spirit of the pics... I have used that template so many times -- I LOVE it.

Kelli, great layouts!! you sure have been busy!!! I've never seen a full immersion baptisim before.. very cool!!

Sheri, Great year end layout!

Heather, i agree with Christy, that lo has a "magical" feel to it.. nice choice in papers/pics..

Christy, great as always, I may have to "borrow" the one for minnie's house.. i always try to figure how to do that layout with so many pics! LOL

WOWWIE!! There have been such beautiful LOs posted. You all have been working while I was sleeping!

Question for anyone who can help regarding drop shadows. Please post any good tutorials on this and also let me know what you guys use as a guide for the effect you are going for.

Ceeliebell you use PSE6, right? So, do it. I got my best help from Wen (here on the DIS boards -- thanks again Wen!) Here are some tuts, but please ask any questions you may have.

1. This one is from Britt. It's great, but keep in mind that she uses Photoshop which has more bells/whistles, but the basic idea is there. http://scrapmatters.com/wordpress/2008/01/21/what-matters-monday-shadows/
2. This one is based on PSE
http://scrapmatters.com/wordpress/2008/11/22/the-saturday-special-3/
3. This last one is from Happy Scrap Girl. She has 4 different ways to shadow in PSE5 (pretty similar to PSE6) You have to scroll ALL THE WAY down to the Aug 1, 2007 entry.
http://happyscrapgirl.blogspot.com/search?q=drop+shadow

Hope this gets you started.

She is adorable!! Welcome to the dark side, Buffy!!

May I recommend Creative Memories StoryBook Creator Plus software? It is super easy and there are a few of us here who use it if you ever have questions. A lot of people use PSE, but I find that way too confusing!! I like my digi scrapping easy-peasy! (oh yeah, I'm not a CM consultant, I just happen to love this program!)

ETA, how cool is it that we filled 250 pages already??

Can't use it, I'm a Mac girl. LOL

I think I'm going to have DH bring me MIL's computer since she can't use it anymore, have him upgrade to anything but Vista :rotfl2: and use it for my Cricut stuff, I would probably have enough memory for some digital stuff too.

Oh Buffy, Give Vista a chance!! I have been working on Vista with PSE for over a year now, and i love it!!

I am just starting to think about working in digital scrapbooking and have so many questions!
What program do you all use? I just got a new laptop with Vista and after looking at everyone's amazing layouts am thinking of giving it a try. Do the prgrams work on Vista?
How do you print your layouts once they're done? Do you send them to an online printer and have them print them as 12x12?

Any pointers would be great!
Keep up the great work! All the pages are amazing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!