deleted

I'm fine, just SUPER BUSY at work. We switched to a new management software and the thing is AWFUL. It has so many little bugs that are making my job take twice as long... so I have very little time to spend on the Dis :sad2:

Ugh! I hear ya on work taking up too much time! I hope that it gets better for you. I told Chuck last night that I was shocked that I was able to plan the wedding on top of everything, because I have so much less time now after the wedding. I haven't even made it back to the gym. I can't seem to get caught up on homework!?! Today is the first day I could really fit in some proper Disboard trolling! :rotfl:

Loving your trippie - can't wait to hear more! :surfweb: popcorn::
(but no pressure - seriously!);)

First off, I am loving your TR. I just caught up thus far, and am very much looking forward to the wedding...I have a random question...you mentioned that you brought your dog with you. Do you know if Disney would allow a dog in a wedding? I have always wanted my dog to be the ring bearer...totally random, I know. I just haven't seen anyone bring it up before...

Nope, Disney absolutely would not let a dog in the wedding. :( I asked. They don't let dogs in the resorts either... I snuck mine in just because I had no other choice. She doesnt bark or make a sound, so nobody ever knew.

I was afraid of that...maybe I'll get lucky and they'll change their minds by the time I get married. It really seems like they would with all the other stuff they have available. Oh well...I'm glad you got to sneak your puppy in!

no what happened to this wedding day that you began typing 3 days ago...it should be posted by now! :surfweb: im waiting.....

I'm dying to read your remaining trip report; or to at least see the rest of your pictures!:cool1:

I just read your planning journal (better late than never). Boy, did we share a lot of the same issues! I wonder if Kristi(e)n's are destined to have in-law problems! Looking forward to read about your wedding day!

I am loving your report! You where a very pretty bride. What kind of dog do you have? Woul love to see a picture of him/her. CONGRATS!!

If you look at her first post, it says deleted for privacy concerns! That kind of worries me!!

One of the unfortunate facts of posting on a public forum is that sometimes Net-savvy acquaintances find our planning journals and trip reports.... I know I had to put on the :cool2: a couple of times when I unintentionally offended people I'd written about in mine.

I hope everything is OK, Kristen! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter