deleted

Yeah, hopefully that's all it is! I know when I get mad at someone due to the wedding, I try not to say anything on my PJ, because I don't want a phone call about it!!

Hey Everyone!

I talked to Kristen and she is okay. It's not my place to say what's going on, but know that she is OKAY. I just wanted to pass that along (although, I can see how it's not too reassuring. :rotfl2: )

Wendy

I am glad to hear she is doing well. I was really concerned when everything got deleted. I was looking forward to more of her TR, but can understand a persons need for privacy.

Glad to hear she's okay!

It's no fun we can't see the rest of her TR, but I'm sure she has a good reason, and I hope everything works out with all that for her.

:hug: Kristen!

One of the unfortunate facts of posting on a public forum is that sometimes Net-savvy acquaintances find our planning journals and trip reports.... I know I had to put on the :cool2: a couple of times when I unintentionally offended people I'd written about in mine.

I hope everything is OK, Kristen! :hug:

Agreed. I am now dealing with similar things.

:grouphug:
I'm sorry you have having to deal with this, too.

Wow this all so sad. I don't know what happened but I was so happy for her and really enjoyed reading the TR.

I'm sorry it all go ruined somehow for you and that the sharing of your happiness with the rest of us won't happen.

Heres some hugs for you Kristin :hug: :hug:

Good warning. I think we get excited and tend to forget that this forum can be seen by ANYONE! I truly hope you're okay. I know I didn't post in you journal, but I followed it. Take care of yourself! :hug:

Kristen,
I am so sorry to read about these latest developments. As long as you're ok, that's that matters. I'm sad that we won't be getting anymore of your TR, but I totally understand. I'm sending you lots of hugs and pixiedust: to get through this.

:hug:

Wow..thanks for letting us know you're ok. Now I'm sitting here wondering what I should remove from my posts...

I went back and removed my last name and email address from mine. Thanks for the update Kristen!

Kristen I'm so sorry you had to go through this! I'm glad that you are ok. Good Luck with everything!

So sorry to hear that you are going thru something like this. :hug:

I hope that everything goes well for you.

Thank you for giving us the update and reminding us about the reality of "sharing" info on the internet.

Wishing you & your DH much pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter