deleted

I'm first! Yay! I've been waiting for you TR! That is so nice about the strawberries.

During our last trip, my DM and Stepdad stayed off property. I would probably have to bully them into staying on property for my own wedding. My first trip to WDW we stayed at a time share. I have considered staying there again... shhh!

Nah! I posted before I actually read anything. I'm not usually first on a thread. I may have to consider dying some crinoline (sp?) after seeing what everyone else has done.

:banana: :banana: YAY!! :banana: :banana: Great start so far Kristen!!! Wow, that time share is huge! I'll be wishing I had all that room when I have 10 people trying to get ready at once :headache:.

Can't wait to read more!!!

YEAH! You started! Im so excited.

What a mess....For Pete's sake it was just some strawberries, you would have thought you would have asked them to have Mickey and Minnie waiting when they checked in!

Can't wait to read more!:surfweb:

WOOHOO! Kristen's TR!!! party:

I can't wait to see those pics of the LSS!

Congrats, by the way!!!!!!

hopping along for the ride...can't wait to hear more!

I have been waiting for this TR!!! So glad you started! I can't believe how packed your car was!! Can't wait to read more!

Yay! I've been waiting for this and I can't wait to see more!

That milkshake is really making me crave one now though! hah

Yay I am sooo happy to see this TR!!! I am sooo craving a B&C burger and float! Can't wait for more!

YAY!!! FINALLY!!!

we went through a similar situation trying to order megan a birthday cake through gf bakery. we finally just had lindsay grab one at publix...

great start! so exciting! rob looks very proud of his packing!

i liked the timeshare. several of my guests stayed off property and they loved it. we'll probably do that next time if we can't stay at BW. there are such good deals out there and i love bumbling around lake buena vista!!!!

MORE MORE MORE
pretty please :cutie: ?

Thanks! :thumbsup2 Rob and I seriously drive up to Disney just to go to Ohana and Beaches & Cream... we need hobbies :rolleyes1

We just booked another one for Memorial day week... someplace on i-drive. we're paying less for the week than we would at the BW for 2 nights!

Kristen and Caryn in the world the same time as me!! OMG! :woohoo: we will be in the world for Memorial Day! We are scheduled to come in on the 22nd and stay thru the 28th. We will be at AKL (our first time alone at Disney and in a Deluxe)!:dance3:

Thanks! :thumbsup2 Rob and I seriously drive up to Disney just to go to Ohana and Beaches & Cream... we need hobbies :rolleyes1

Haha, Dan and I do the same thing... I was begging DH to take me to Disney this past weekend to have lunch at Kona. I LOVE the coconut chicken salad at Kona Cafe and started craving it after seeing it in Caryn's TR. Of course I would then need to have a No Way Jose from Beaches and Cream...:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter