deleted

Kristin i am so sorry this is hapenning. I hope things turn out well.

Heres sending you and your hubby loads of pixiedust:

:hug: Kristen

I am so sorry that you are dealing with this! I know that Karen had problems with the same issue last year, as did a lot of other DIS Brides. :guilty:

I have been reading all of the threads on this board since last year, when my daughter got engaged. She's not having a Disney wedding -- but reading all of tips and advice from the brides here has really helped me offer suggestions to my daughter.

I've also learned to "tone it down" and not become a MOBZilla (Mother of the Bride-Zilla), after all, it's her day - NOT mine!;)

I love reading all of the planning journals, the trip reports and viewing all of the beautiful and amazing photos.

Well I came to check up on you and your TR and found all of your posts gone, so sad. I missed when you recently posted as to what is going on so all I can do is wish you and your husband nothing but the best and hope that whatever you are dealing with works out in the end. I do believe that we are never given anything that we are unable to handle, so I am sure this (whatever it is) will work out in the end. Best of luck and warm wishes, maybe I'll see you on the boards later when all is well. Sending you :hug: and :lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter