December 2009 Brides?

The days seem to be dragging until I can call DFTW to "officially" book our wedding. Anyone else feeling the same way? Or do you have good news to share you that you received your date, time, and location? :) I want to keep this thread alive :)

It feels like the days are dragging for me too :( I'm waiting for the call that says "Yes, you got your day and time!" Only 9 more days! :yay:

:lmao: the days still drag even after you contact them. yesterday was 1 year until sailing. Seems like it's never going to get here!

I need to make up a to-do list! I think it's about 5 miles long in my head!:scared1:

I need to make up a to-do list! I think it's about 5 miles long in my head!:scared1:[/QUOTE said:
My list is about 40 pages long with ideas from the boards! I need to organize them and the list in my head too :laughing:

So what happens if your date falls on the weekend? Can I call today (Friday) or have to wait until Monday?:confused3

I'm so excited to get to the 12 month mark that I really want to call, but I'm trying to restrain myself- and it's not easy.

I hate being a pest to my WC- but I'm bouncing out of my seat:banana:

I can't book for over 4 months yet. I think once Christmas is over it will really drag as there'll be nothing else for me to think about.

I just passed my 1 year mark yesterday and I called my WC this morning and she is just waiting for the lottery to be held later today and then written confirmation and she is calling me in the morning!!!
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

I just passed my 1 year mark yesterday and I called my WC this morning and she is just waiting for the lottery to be held later today and then written confirmation and she is calling me in the morning!!!
:banana: :cool1: :banana: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

Wow.. December is super popular!! Good luck ! Keep us updated!

I have great news my WC just called and we are officially booked for Dec 14th 2009 at the Wedding Pavilion at 5pm with our reception at the Cali Grill after!!!!! I get my contract in a few hours!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Donald'sGirl, Congrats!!

It looks like we got our date as well, France, Attic and Sago Cay Pointe :banana: whoo hoo!

I have great news my WC just called and we are officially booked for Dec 14th 2009 at the Wedding Pavilion at 5pm with our reception at the Cali Grill after!!!!! I get my contract in a few hours!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

congrats Laura!! I'm so happy you got your date!!

Thanks girls for all your congrats! I am so excited!!

Pinkcow we are only a day apart!!! That's cool! I think I am on day before you! :dance3: Are you requesting a planner?

We booked ours - 9th December 2009 at SBP!

I called at 12 months to the day and had it confirmed there and then that it was available. The contract came through within an hour, and it was signed and returned the next day.

Woo-hoo!! :dance3:

By the way, if anyone will be at the Boardwalk around 1000 on the 9th swing by and say hi :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter