December 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

I'm going with DH from Dec. 13-16 and staying at Poly (?). We're still debating between Poly and AKL because we haven't stayed at either one. It's our Christmas present to each other and it's our first Christmas being married! :love:

I'll be there by myself Dec 5-12. First itme solo. Oh boy, kind of nervous.

herc.

BCV Dec 5-10
MVMCP Dec 7th
Adventurers Club probably the 8th

Looking foward to relaxing by the pool and enjoying the magic.

:flower:

Hello from NJ! New to these boards, but loving what I read. Visiting solo, my first trip ever, at the Dolphin from 12/12 - 12/15. Would love to hear from others (any age, male or female) who would like a companion for dining and/or park hopping. Celebrating my 40th birthday would be a lot more fun with other Disney fans in my favorite place on the planet. See you there!
Val

Short trip, Adults only, we'll be there from December 20-23, Jellyrolls on Tuesday the 21st...anyone else. :cool1:

Theresa-
I may be up for joining you on the 21st!

I'll be there December 20th-January 11th, any other JR meets planned? Any other fun meets, besides JR that is?? Let me know!

Ashley

Val...will be there 12/11-12/14...pm me if you want to try to hook up. I'm 41, female...travelling with a male buddy about the same age (his first trip). We're staying at the Caribbean beach resort.

Hi,
Will be there Dec 10-13, staying at AKL. First night just my sister and me...then 2 gal friends join us (from Tampa). We're definitely doing Fantasmic and Osbornes at MGM on Sat and CP with dinner on Sunday at Epcot...but the rest is open. Couldn't get tickets for MVMCP on Friday evening so MAY go to Islands of Adventure on Friday.

If these times jive with anyones...maybe we could do a breakfast or coffe meet on Saturday morning? I'll make sure to pick up my lime green ears from Home Depot!

Colorado Belle...counting the hours now

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter