December 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Originally posted by Pooh's Pal
:( I'll just miss ya! Big Bummer, would have love to met up with ya....minster22 & I are going solo too!!
--------------------

When are you going? I'm actually planning on being in Florida on Nov. 30th, but thought I would spend the first few days with my sister up in Lady Lake.. May also add a day on the end if possible..

Originally posted by chyam
I already have my ticket for Dec. 2 and may also be solo would love to meet you guys..........I usually make PS for 1900 Park Fare for about 4pm then catch the monorail to the park for the party but am open for other ideas. More than likely I will be solo, just waiting for a friend to make up her mind!
--------------------

Almost sounds like a mini meet in the making here.. :) Are all of you staying on Disney property? I'm hoping to get that elusive email and if so, I'll try to get a room at the Pop Century.. Otherwise I'll be staying offsite in the cleanest, cheapest, safest motel I can find..

I'm staying at the WL and have the MVMCP tickets for the 2nd. At this time it looks as though I will be solo, no prince charming, but maybe that will change :D And my girlfriend has not given me a concrete answer YET. But I will defineately be there, have not missed a MVMCP in many years!
Perhaps a mini meet maybe in order......keep in touch
iamchyam@hotmail.com make sure to put MVMCP in the subject line so I don't delete it:) Also I am in my 40's and still love Disney!
Cheryl

I, DH DMIL and her SIL will be at BWV Dec 4-11. I think we'll try to make the Jellyroll's night on the 10th.

Eileen, I hope that you can make it to Jellyrolls night! It's going to be a blast :)

Karen

Wll my "solo" trip is no longer solo - LOL - but I'm still up for meeting with folks on Dec. 2nd - at the end of the MVMCP (so as not to have the meet interefere with peoples fun/family time)..

I have suggested we gather at the train station near the exit of MK while everyone else is making a mad dash to the parking lot and busses..

If you're interested, please PM me.. Doesn't matter if you're solo or with a gang - I'd LOVE to meet you!::yes::

C.Ann

How do you recognize each other...I had heard something about lime green...........

Originally posted by EileenAmI
How do you recognize each other...I had heard something about lime green...........
--------------------------

I have one of those cute lime green Mickey head paint chips from Home Depot that I'm going to write my user name on, but they're pretty small and not visible from a distance so I'm thinking about purchasing the DIS lime green fanny pack before I go..

What will everyone else do?

Well, you could always dress in lime green, but then you would look like a giant fruit! I'll either wear a lime green ribbon somewhere, or maybe try and find a pin. DH and MIL will probably think I'm nuts, but they already think that anyway!

It's looking like the 3rd till the 17th of December for us...I'm thinking of asking another Diser to join us for a week but have not done it yet.

Dan...Are you going to be there again???

Maybe I can get you a copy of the pics from last year's visit...:wave2:

And I am so excited!! I will be there Dec 8-14th PO-Riverside.

I got tickets for MVMCP for Dec 9th. Any other singles going to be there that night? I would like to say hi.

See you there!!!(I'm so excited...I just can't hide it............sorry, old song,...... now you know my age!)

Susan
:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I'll be there November 25 - December 5 for my annual solo trip and thought this year I might actually look into meeting up with people. I would be interested in the MVMCP on 12/02.

Is there a thread started for the 12/2 MVMCP?

Thanks!
Diane

DH can't make it this year, so I'm going solo! I spent a solo day back in May, and can't wait to have some more time to myself.

I will be arriving Dec. 10 early evening and leaving Dec. 15 in the morning. I plan on doing MVMCP on Sunday, Dec. 12. I also have signed up for Jim Hill's Magic Kingdom Tours - Presented by DisneyCentral.com Sunday morning.

If there are any solo's out there for this time frame, I would enjoy meeting anyone!

:wave:

We'll be there! 12/4 at POFQ then on to OKW from 12/5 to 12/11. MVMCP on 12/7 and CP on 12/8.

Hi, I will be there from Dec 6th- Dec 13th. looking to do MVMCP either the 7th or 10th. I am staying at the Wilderness Lodge- been to Disney 20 times, first real solo....:wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter