December 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Margie J

<font color=navy>Please <font color=red>DON'T <fon
The Parks and Resorts transform overnight into a Winter Wonderland in December. Come join us to celebrate the Holiday season.

:cloud9:

We are going to WDW in December:

I'll be there December 16-23. I will have two other women with me but only for part of the trip; I will be solo the rest of the time. I'm not sure yet how much solo time I will have - the other two are still finalizing their plans.

This will be my first solo trip, and I'm really looking forward to it. I love visiting WDW with my family, but it's going to be great having some time in the World all to myself!

I'll be down there December 20th - January 11th!

Hopefully there will be some good meets during that time!

PM me if you are interested in setting something up.

I will be down there the 20th-Jan 1st with my family, the 28th-Jan 6th with my boyfriend, Jan 7th-11th with my brother and WISH Walker buddies!

Hopefully lots of people will be joining in on the Christmas and New Year's Fun!

Ashley:wave2:

DH and I will be there 12/14-18 at the Swan for our first trip to WDW w/o kids. Wahoo. Would love to meet up for a meal with anyone interested.

We are now going to be at WL 12/14-16 then the YC till the 19th thanks to the new codes!

DW and I will be there late December ready to go on DCL cruise January 8th

Hi;

I will be staying offsite (Orange Lake) from December 18 to Jan. 1. First time I've stayed during Christmas. I always come a week earlier. As a disappointment, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party's evening program's last night is December 17. I've have to see if I can arrive a day or two earlier. Do they have a special program for Christmas eve? Christmas day (other than the parade)?

I'll be there Dec. 1-15th. This is the perfect time to go.

I'll be there Dec. 4-11 and I have a Jellyrolls meet planned for Dec. 10th. I'm going to MVMCP on Dec. 7th.

Karen

Minnster22 and I are going December 8th till the 13th!!! :earsgirl: :earsgirl:
MVMCP on the 9th...CP Dinner Pkg. on the 11th...otherwise we are pretty much game for anything...Let's all pray for warm weather!!! :Pinkbounc

Still trying to decide a date for sure. It will either be Dec. 11 - 19 or Dec. 18 - 26. A friend and her family might join me for the first few days.

Hiya

We will be there from november 26th to december 12th and we will be at mvmcp december 2nd

would love to make friends with some new disney people

I will be there 12/2 until 12/7, trying to decide if I should do the MVMCP on the 2nd or 3rd.
This will be my 3rd trip during the Holiday events and I am looking forward to doing it solo this time.

I'm hoping to be there Dec. 2nd thru the 7th and would like to do MVMCP possibly on the 2nd..

I'll be totally solo - first time - and would love to meet some other DIS folks there to say hello! :)

Originally posted by C.Ann
I'm hoping to be there Dec. 2nd thru the 7th and would like to do MVMCP possibly on the 2nd..

I'll be totally solo - first time - and would love to meet some other DIS folks there to say hello! :)

I would love to meet you C.Ann.

It sounds like several of us will be there solo on the 2nd. Anyone want to try to do MVMCP together?

Tricia

Originally posted by arminnie

It sounds like several of us will be there solo on the 2nd. Anyone want to try to do MVMCP together?

Tricia
----------------------------------

If I can pull this trip together and get it off the ground, I'd love to meet you and some others as well !!::yes::

Originally posted by arminnie

Tricia
I already have my ticket for Dec. 2 and may also be solo would love to meet you guys..........I usually make PS for 1900 Park Fare for about 4pm then catch the monorail to the park for the party but am open for other ideas. More than likely I will be solo, just waiting for a friend to make up her mind!

Originally posted by C.Ann

:( I'll just miss ya! Big Bummer, would have love to met up with ya....minster22 & I are going solo too!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter