December 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

Hey all ill be down there 12/11-12/15 a little break before finals week begins... ive never been there for christmas season but ive heard its cool....doing the MVMCP on the 14th stayin at the allstar music

:earsboy: pirate: itd be cool to meet up with some one to hang with...ive never been to wdw with out anyone else going with me

Jillian

KittyKitty, I may be going to the 12/9 MVMCP solo as well. Not 100% sure yet. I'm going on the 7th, but may pick up the 9th as well, but it will be a last minute decision after I see the Jellyrolls schedule for the week :)

Also, if anyone is interested, I am still planning a Jellyrolls meet on December 10th at 8:00 pm. Guaranteed to be a blast :)

Karen

be at Disney 12/4-12/12 with my senior parents. I might just have to join the Jellyrolls gang on the 10th! I'm staying at AS Music. Would definitely like to say hi to anyone maybe looking to explore PI some night. :wave2:

Will be there 12/10-12/14. My birthday is on the 12th! First time solo at WDW, will be on the lookout for anything fun to do, and will probably make it to PI at least a couple nights. Staying at POR.

G'day. I will be in WDW from 5th Dec - 10th Dec 04 staying at Pop Century. This is my first overseas trip from Australia.
Jellyrolls sounds like fun - not sure what it is though.
I will be doing the MVMCP on the 7th and have PS for CP at 5:30pm
Anyone care to join me?

I'll be solo in the world Dec 19-23rd. Not sure where I'm staying while I'll be by myself, but my boyfriend will be joining me on the 23rd for the rest of my trip. If anyone is interested in meeting up for dinner any of the nights Dec 19-22nd, please let me know. I haven't made any definite plans as of yet. But I'm going to get started looking into making some PS's right now - or at least attempt to. :D

I'll be there solo from the 12th through the 18th. Two days at PO-Riverside and the rest at BCV. My first truly solo trip. I've had two trips where I had a day or two to myself before others arrived, but this one is just me for almost the entire week. (I have an uncle in St. Petersburg who plans to come out for a day.)

I'm having fun planning it, but not planning the park stuff so much, I've seen it all except for the new Stitch. But I'd like to actually enjoy the resorts a bit more, sit on a beach for an hour or two, go out at night and enjoy it instead of being tired from on the go all day long. I have an AP and am a DVC member so this trip really was already paid for except for the flight so I'm looking forward to a relaxing trip at Disney. That will be a change.

Actually, one of the two days I had solo in August was very relaxing. It was the day after I had flown down. The day I got there was the morning after Hurricane Charley, so I spent about 8 hours of that day in Washington D.C. trying to find a connecting flight that wasn't cancelled. I made it about 10PM to the resort, so the next day I treated myself to a massage at the spa at Boardwalk. THAT WAS RELAXING. I couldn't bring myself to go on any rides after that, my body was too relaxed to ruin it! Definitely plan on another one of those this trip! :hyper:

Sorry for the rambling! Long story short, that's when I'm there, if anyone wants to say hello, feel free!

Originally posted by crcormier
But I'd like to actually enjoy the resorts a bit more, sit on a beach for an hour or two, go out at night and enjoy it instead of being tired from on the go all day long.
Long story short, that's when I'm there, if anyone wants to say hello, feel free!

Hello! You are going at the best time to enjoy the resorts! I could plan an entire vacation around visiting the resorts and enjoying their Christmas activities!

I will be there Dec. 10-15. It's my favorite time of year. You get to enjoy all the festivities, without the Christmas rush!

Have a great time!

:D

Originally posted by Roseann67
G'day. I will be in WDW from 5th Dec - 10th Dec 04 staying at Pop Century. This is my first overseas trip from Australia.
Jellyrolls sounds like fun - not sure what it is though.
I will be doing the MVMCP on the 7th and have PS for CP at 5:30pm
Anyone care to join me?

Hello! I'm afraid I will just miss you! Arriving on the 10th in the evening! Jellyrolls is a bar type atmosphere with dueling piano players. I've never been, but it sounds like a whoot!
The parks are beautiful at that time of the year. Have a wonderful time!

I'm planning on MVMCP on 12/12, probably EPCOT on 12/13, Jellyrolls on 12/14th (cast member night) DEFINITELY (and maybe again on the 15th and 17th, cause I LOVE it there) and Pleasure Island on the 16th (cast member night). It's a solo trip, but if any other solo-ers or non-solo-ers are around those nights and want to join, feel free. This is a solo have fun and enjoy stuff I don't get to enjoy when concentrating on parks trip! :)

Craig

Nov 29 til Dec ?? probably the 10th.... have to head up to DC at some point near the end of the trip.

Splurged on some points and flying first class.....

Now I have to play the resort game and try and find a good AP rate at a moderate!

AND make plans to meet up with some of you! :wave2:

Originally posted by bavaria
Nov 29 til Dec ?? probably the 10th.... have to head up to DC at some point near the end of the trip.

AND make plans to meet up with some of you! :wave2:

I'll be solo from November 25-December 5 at AKL. Going to MVMCP on 11/30. If you want to meet up for a bit, let me know.

Enjoy!

Diane

I'll be at WDW for a solo trip on 12/11 - 12/13 staying at ASMusic. I'll be doing MVMCP on the 12th. Any solos want to meet up, let me know.

Thanks,

Sam

i'm there solo at marriott cypress harbour 12-12 to 12/19. then on to bcv 12/19-12/4.

I just love this board..... I'm leaving for my first solo trip in two days. My husband and adult sons act like I have three heads wanting to go to Disney by myself. I felt like the ugly duckling and then I found this message board with all these beautiful swans --- just like me. :cloud9:

After all the trips with various combinations of people -- husband/kids/parent/girlfriends of kids etc, it seems like such a wonderful indulgence to go by myself.

It is a great way to indulge yourself, enjoy every minute of it, fellow MA resident! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter