DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Jodi and I owned a comic book store when Batman came out. We rented out a showing on opening day and sold tickets to our customers, and we sold out. Nothing like watching a Superhero movie in a theater full of comic book fans.
You are truly a multi layered individual there, Chief. A new comic book store has just opened in our town, I’m taking the boy there tomorrow. I can imagine the Batman showing would have been awesome.

Top O the Mornin Dads and happy Friday Eve! All I got for now, have a good one.
Jodi and I owned a comic book store when Batman came out. We rented out a showing on opening day and sold tickets to our customers, and we sold out. Nothing like watching a Superhero movie in a theater full of comic book fans.
Didn’t know that, very cool. How long did you get in that?

0830. Where you say before, we say “to”, ie 0750 is “ten to eight” 0810 is “ten past eight”.

I think Un-American is a fascinating subject, in that a nationality is a group of behaviours. I did a little bit on my Uni thesis on it.
Oh, I get to/before after/past, it was the half that was puzzling. It could have been half past or half to.

I was trying to make a joke. Epic fail obviously.

I expect to last no more than a year or so...LOL.

I trained with their youth and first team many many years ago.

My youth coach was part of their coaching system...

Keep in mind this was the 1980s...early 90s...LOL
With Steve Bull? Was Taylor there by the time you left? That’s pretty cool buddy.
And you know always one promoted team overperforms....2-2 at Everton is no mean score.....

Jimenez was a good signing. He can make a right nuisance of himself.
I’m going to the Irons on Saturday, first home game after the walloping by Liverpool. 9 new players in the team and some our dumdum fans are saying we are going down.....:sad2::rolleyes1
Do you still play?

Last edited:
That’s it, I’m ready! Checked out of work. Just one more day packing up and we’ll be on our way.

Dan, if you’re looking for me when you call it this week, I’ll be enjoying a beverage at Singing Spirits pool bar. Have a good couple weeks gents. I’ll probably check in with you along the way.

By the way, remember the tie dye shirts I mentioned that you wanted to see? Here you go!

932d541e-ca28-4522-9939-eeddbf881030-jpeg.344022

Have fun storming th--Oh, wait, somebody already said that. Well, have fun. We tried to mostly leave things intact for you.

I even gave her the option of Lapu Lapus.

Did you know...

Lapu-Lapu (Baybayin: ᜎᜉᜓᜎᜉᜓ, Abecedario: Lápú-Lápú) (fl. 1521) was a ruler of Mactan in the Visayas. Modern Philippine society regards him as the first Filipino hero because he was the first native to resist Imperial Spanish colonization. He is best known for the Battle of Mactan that happened at dawn on April 27, 1521, where he and his soldiers defeated Portuguese explorer Ferdinand Magellan. The battle ended up in the killing of Magellan[1] and the end of his expedition and it delayed the Spanish occupation of the islands by over forty years until the expedition of Miguel López de Legazpi in 1564. Monuments to Lapu-Lapu have been built in Cebu and Manila, while the Philippine National Police and the Bureau of Fire Protection use his image as part of their official seals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter