DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Looks like we have more than a few guys in here playing soccer. I've played in an over 35 league for about 8 years now and we play every Sunday night and the odd Wednesday. We play a full 90 minute match with one referee. Season runs from the first of May until the end of October. We have guys in the league between the ages of 35 and 70.

Hot Dog, this morning collected total is $2070.00! :dancer::dancer::dancer:

Glad to hear it! One of these days I will remember to chip in as well.

Had a great day on the golf course yesterday. We finished 4 back at 13 under; I'm not sure if drinking more or less would have improved the score.

13 under is pretty impressive. In scrambles, I find that I can get a lot of drinking done since my shots are never the ones the group uses.

The one where the alternative was understanding women?

Is this even a possibility?

No. No, it is not.

Top O the Mornin Dads! Heading out of the office about 2:00 to start the DS school move-in weekend. Have a great weekend gents!
Morning, gents.

Odd. All I hear are the sound of crickets. Huh.

Probably because it’s too flippin’ early for anyone in their right mind to be up!

Have a good one folks.
Yes it was quiet in here but livened up. I was up early but checking on our new APP design and functionality launch which was turned on at midnight.
OK so the Lady K has signed off Ohana at home, so off to the butchers and the fishmongers for Steak and Shrimp, and we'll have the noodles with veg. Not a fan of pot stickers, so I'll swerve that. Pineapple salsa is in, as is the Bread Budding (with a cheeky little bit of bourbon soaked into mine). And the Lapu Lapus go without saying. I'll cook it tomorrow after we get back from West Ham.

Have a great Friday chaps.
Enjoy the Poly experience - sounds like you have a good plan.

The one where the alternative was understanding women?

::yes::

Ya' got's me on that one.
Let's have it.

Doc knows... but since you asked.

(paraphrasing)
A pious man hears the voice of God. (other versions it's a Genie... whatever) God tells him "Since you have been so good and pious, I will allow you to make one wish which I will grant."
The man thinks for a while and says. "Well, Lord. I don't want to be a bother, but I know that you can do anything, so... I've always had a fear of flying and am also afraid of boats. I want to go visit my friend Dan in London because he's putting on an 'Ohana party and I can't go."
The Lord says "I am sorry, my son. There are some things that even I, your Lord cannot do. Plate tectonics, currents, ocean depths... these all make it impossible to fulfill your request. Please ask for some other boon."
The man thinks some more and says. "Lord, there is one thing that I would like. Women are a mystery to me. I don't understand women and their ways. Can you make me understand women, Lord?"
There's a pause, then the Lord says. "So... this bridge... one lane or two?"

images

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in Singing Spirits to meet Jeff for a Rum based Cocktail has to take Cinderella home. And let me tell ya, she leaves balls alone after midnight.

(I had to recycle one of my originals as
I’m currently getting my ar$e whooped at Crash Bandicoot by a 7 year old)

Have a great weekend chaps.

London out.

Happy Friday. Enjoy the weekend.

:lmao::rotfl::lmao::rotfl::lmao:

Had a great day on the golf course yesterday. We finished 4 back at 13 under; I'm not sure if drinking more or less would have improved the score.

Alcohol - the cause and solution to most any problem. I'm sure it helped.

Right. That’s it. I’m calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Last one in Singing Spirits to meet Jeff for a Rum based Cocktail has to take Cinderella home. And let me tell ya, she leaves balls alone after midnight.

Who stays up to midnight anymore? I'm in bed by nine and done shortly thereafter. :sad2:

Who stays up to midnight anymore? I'm in bed by nine and done shortly thereafter. :sad2:
I could never do that. Well.... almost never. Maybe once a year I get to bed around that time. Typically I'm up until 11:00 or so. Of course that's not counting the shifts that I work until 11... or the night shifts that start at 11pm.

Morning chaps from a Cloudy London. First home game of the season so off to West Ham with the boy. We might go in early to see if he can get any autographs, the players tend to be a bit more available at the start of the season. Mainly because we haven't been shouting obscenities at them for weeks.

He needs some space from his sister, we are 4 weeks into the summer holidays and they are like 2 cats in a bag at the minute. I might try and find a ref's uniform on Amazon and just own my role in the household.

I see a Shake Shack in my near term future. Their beer is pretty good.

Loved that game!

Have a great Saturday guys.

Top O the Mornin Dads! In hotel getting moving to start mov in day. Of course we have had no rain to speak of the last 30 days so of course we had to drive through the steep mountain areas in a monsoon yesterday. Have a good weekend boys.
Morning chaps from a Cloudy London. First home game of the season so off to West Ham with the boy. We might go in early to see if he can get any autographs, the players tend to be a bit more available at the start of the season. Mainly because we haven't been shouting obscenities at them for weeks.

He needs some space from his sister, we are 4 weeks into the summer holidays and they are like 2 cats in a bag at the minute. I might try and find a ref's uniform on Amazon and just own my role in the household.

I see a Shake Shack in my near term future. Their beer is pretty good.

Have a great Saturday guys.
Enjoy the time with the boy and wish him luck on his autograph hunt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!