• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

Winter BBQs are great, as long as you can get the grill in a sheltered area.
Winter BBQ, the weather down here is perfect for it; I neve have to shovel snow to find my firewood.

I got the job in Orlando. Start down there on the 22nd.
Congratulations.

We don't have a garage but our lower deck is sheltered a bit so I have used it down there a few times. As long as it doesn't get too cold for the propane.
If you are using propane then you are grilling not BBQing.

Morning boys from a foggy London. It feels like Sherlock Holmes should be solving something, and we should all be going round in top hats and horse drawn carriages. And no, that's not normal for the comedians of you out there.

Not really foggy with Sherlock Holmes all the time? I just figured they used the same technology in London to remove fog to broadcast EPL that was used in Canada to remove snow & penguins for the Epcot Canada film.

Go USA! Insult 2 countries at the same time.

Winter BBQ, the weather down here is perfect for it; I neve have to shovel snow to find my firewood.
I usually have to shovel just to find my BBQ...sorry, grill :-)

This. Isn't this already a man law?
Very good point. I get the difference. It's a bad habit and/or generalization up here that it's a propane barbecue.
I only ever had proper barbecue one, at Black's Barbecue in Lockhart, Texas. That was good.

The wig is optional. Victoria and Alberts were surprised when I turned up like this, though.
I still prefer mine to yours though
View attachment 355942

Really? I was expecting something like this:

college-humor-canadian-rap-diss

BBQ is easier to spell.

Not really foggy with Sherlock Holmes all the time? I just figured they used the same technology in London to remove fog to broadcast EPL that was used in Canada to remove snow & penguins for the Epcot Canada film.

Go USA! Insult 2 countries at the same time.

All I have to say is you live in Kentucky.

Buddy, we were insulting countries whilst you guys were still living over here.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I thought those people might be related to you and that would be a step too far.

All right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone in Victoria Falls for Mt. Kilimaritas. Last one standing goes home with Jane. And let me tell ya, she loves grabbing that dangling stuff. But be careful when her baboons come out swinging.

Have a great weekend fellas.

I thought those people might be related to you and that would be a step too far.

All right. That's it. I'm calling it. Work week over. Everyone out. Everyone in Victoria Falls for Mt. Kilimaritas. Last one standing goes home with Jane. And let me tell ya, she loves grabbing that dangling stuff. But be careful when her baboons come out swinging.

Have a great weekend fellas.

Funny you should mention Jane,

2Q. D, J and T.JPG

Very good point. I get the difference. It's a bad habit and/or generalization up here that it's a propane barbecue.
I only ever had proper barbecue one, at Black's Barbecue in Lockhart, Texas. That was good.

If you ever make it here, we will go to the Moonlite BBQ. All you can eat buffet. Good BBQ and all the sides.

Buddy, we were insulting countries whilst you guys were still living over here.

True. But, I did it a one sentence post. That may qualify me for ambassador of something in the Trump administration.

All I have to say is you live in Kentucky.

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

True. Enough said. Here's hoping to only 4 more years.

Funny you should mention Jane,
]

I see your Jane, and raise you a Pocahontas.

WP_20150730_024.jpg

WP_20150730_022.jpg

True. But, I did it a one sentence post. That may qualify me for ambassador of something in the Trump administration.
I will admit, your country seems to have up their game in country insults in the last couple of years. I can't think why.

I see your Jane, and raise you a Pocahontas.
I see your Pocohontas, and raise you a Jasmine. And we all know that Georgie has the right idea, there.

AK_BOATLND_7364592709.JPG DSC_0617.JPG

This. Isn't this already a man law?
Should be but all those dads north of the Mason Dixon line keep getting it wrong anyway.

Blacks is good, Edgar's grandsons have opened a couple more locations including one here in Austin so its easier getting into. Still I prefer Kreuz market when I'm going to Lockhart; its the way I remember BBQ joints being growing up. There are no plates or utensils and there is NO SAUCE in the restaurant.

Okay, I just scrolled back through and looked for my posts. I thought I'd put something on here, but I'm not seeing it. Oh wait, I must have because Randall posted his really good job gif and Norm posted his emptying his RV tank on my lawn in his robe comment.

I got the job in Orlando. Start down there on the 22nd.
Things are a bit hectic right now. Normal job, umpiring, paperwork for new job, house hunting (rent for first year or buy), which area...short commute or lower price, trying to figure out logistics of who's moving and when, sell our house here or rent it, etc. etc.

I'm excited, but my new TR will be very slow going until I get settled down there.
Congrats docsoliday1! Be nice to have a place to stay when we come back down. Let me know when you get ready to host your first annual DISDad's gathering. ..... :thumbsup2

Long week but the NHL season started so that's a plus. Got some of the traveling soccer parent friends coming over tomorrow for food and drink so that will be a good time. Cheers and have a good weekend guys.
I see your Pocohontas, and raise you a Jasmine. And we all know that Georgie has the right idea, there.
George copping a feel off Snow White. The boy is a playa.
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Congrats docsoliday1! Be nice to have a place to stay when we come back down. Let me know when you get ready to host your first annual DISDad's gathering. ..... :thumbsup2
Well...not sure if I'll be ready by January, but maybe January next year. Jeff survived the heat in August, you survived the heat in September like we did, so maybe sooner than January 2020 if y'all are up for it. Once I find a place, I'll be able to tell you more succinctly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter