• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

DDC XXXIV: The Original Home Of The DISDads!!!

I see your Pocohontas, and raise you a Jasmine. And we all know that Georgie has the right idea, there.
]

I see your Jasmine.

Jasmine1001.jpg

And raise you a bigger Jasmine.

Jasmine001.jpg

Breakfast eye level Jasmine at 8 AM before coffee. DW told me to stop staring.

George copping a feel off Snow White. The boy is a playa.

I have plenty of Snow Whites, but can't top that one. You have taught him well.

Last edited:
View attachment 356046
George copping a feel off Snow White. The boy is a playa.

He is a bit handsy isn't he.

You didn’t change your shirt for Jasmine after Jane? Rock n Roll, man.

Nope that was only a few minutes later, I was a lot younger back then.

I see your Jasmine.

View attachment 356119

And raise you a bigger Jasmine.

View attachment 356123

Jasmine #1 looks "enhanced"; Jasmine #2 is pretty healthy.

jasmine001-jpg.356123

:worship::rotfl:
I'm not a religious man Norm, but......

Praise the Lord for those.
Jasmine #2 is pretty healthy.
Tell that to her back muscles.

Morning boys from a drizzly London. Halloween prep starts today. We did a count of people we have invited between us. There are 70. :scared1:

Jasmine #1 looks "enhanced"; Jasmine #2 is pretty healthy.

:worship::rotfl:
I'm not a religious man Norm, but......

Praise the Lord for those.

Tell that to her back muscles.

Jasmine #1 was at dinner at CRT. Enhanced or padded, it was great.

Jasmine #2 was at Akershus Breakfast. Now, I'm not a morning person, had to get out at 7 AM to bus over to Epcot from Pop. No coffee yet. I was struggling. Jasmine #2 is the first princess at our table, and still no coffee. So, when she arrives at the table and bends to talk to my girls, I turn left to stare right into her girls. :goodvibes:goodvibes

Apparently, I stared way too long. So, DW stared at me way, and you all know what that look means. To make it worse, my oldest kept saying Jasmine was daddy's favorite princess.

Morning chaps from a sunny London. Pork Butt on the BBQ this morning, over some cheeky apple wood. Went on at 6am, should be ready for dinner. Some collard greens with some offcut of the pork, and mashed potatoes. Liverpool v Man City this afternoon, could be a good one, and then we've got the Jags/Chiefs and the Vikings/Eagles later. The Texas derby is the late one, so I'll watch that tomorrow. So quite a manly Sunday.

Hopefully all our Canadian brethren made it through the first/second round of heavy dinners.

Have a great Sunday all.

me_adam_marvin.JPG

I've still got a long way to go before I can work on my all of my TR pictures, but wanted to share. @GoofyFan1515 @SouthernTaz and I at EPCOT Sunday, September 23rd.

Adam, Marvin. It was good to meet both of you (and your wife in Marvin's case).

I'll put the pictures up on my website (full) size and send you a link so you can download them.

View attachment 356476

I've still got a long way to go before I can work on my all of my TR pictures, but wanted to share. @GoofyFan1515 @SouthernTaz and I at EPCOT Sunday, September 23rd.

I'll put the pictures up on my website (full) size and send you a link so you can download them.
Thanks for posting the pic! It was great getting to meet you all @docsoliday1 and see Adam again. Hate it was our final night and we couldn't hang around longer.

Happy Sunday. Took this week off on Fall Break and went to Atlanta for aptitude testing for youngest dd. I had texted with Doc about a meet-up, but after traffic, just couldn't muster it. It took us 8 hours to get to Atlanta, a drive we normally do in 6. Tennessee is now the Gandalf state, since cars slowed down in the left lane to pace semis to make sure "thou shall not pass". We came to a stop on the Interstate several times - no wreck, no construction, no merging traffic - just start & stop carp. I'm exhausted. We are going to head over to the beach in for a couple days afterwards and play in rain. :furious: :sad2:

View attachment 356476

Good meet-up. Sorry I missed you today.

Evening All,

Got back home about an hour ago. Enjoyed my nephew's wedding yesterday and Thanksgiving turkey # 2 at my brothers this afternoon. Only one more to go!

Manchester United 3 & Newcastle United 2. What a great 2nd half. No formation. Just let the talent go play. Wow!

Looks like he’s put off the inevitable for another couple of weeks....

We were on our way to the wedding and DS said they were down 2-0 and DW said the game wasn't suppose to start until 1:30 (this was about 1:50), he said it did Newcastle score twice in the first 6 minutes or so. Being the casual fan that I am I said will they get rid of him now and they both answered I hope. DS also said they will probably come back and he'll stay for sure. Lo and behold, on the way to the picture DS growled that they had cam back to win 3-2. Needless to say neither of them were actually happy about that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter