DCL drink pics

Konk Kooler

Castaway-Island-166-of-259-L.jpg

Maybe a Strawberry Colada across the bar @Headsup Bar

Castaway-Island-150-of-259-L.jpg

A Girl Scout Cookie?

I drank way too many of these one night on St Patty's day. The thought of having another makes me want to be sick. Again.

I can't remember what is in it, but they taste like a thin mint.

That's a PinaColava. First drink I have on every cruise :)

Is that the "official" name of this drink? I have seen it referred to as Bon Voyage and Miami Vice and on RCCL it is called a "Lava Flow!" DD is finally old enough to buy alcohol while cruising and this is her first choice...she would like to correctly order it -TIA!

Is that the "official" name of this drink? I have seen it referred to as Bon Voyage and Miami Vice and on RCCL it is called a "Lava Flow!" DD is finally old enough to buy alcohol while cruising and this is her first choice...she would like to correctly order it -TIA!

Yes that is the DCL name for it. It is also pictured on the table menus.

Bacardi Razz Rum, Raspberry Puree, Pina Colada mix and ice. YUMMY!!!!!

A PinaColava and a Miami Vice (or Bon Voyage) are two different drinks. A PinaColava is a pina colada made with raspberry rum and raspberry puree, while a Miami Vice (Bon Voyage) is half pina colada and half strawberry daiquiri. Both are quite tasty but the PinaColava is my fav of the two! Either way I hope your daughter enjoys it. =)

LunaCup said:
P.S. They also sell the PinaColava at WDW.

Thanks everyone for clarifying! It is the PinaColava that is at the top of her "To Drink" list -- she has only had "virgin" Lava Flows while cruising. I will also have her look for it in the parks - I'm thinking Hollywood Studios, Epcot and the Resorts?? - it may replace her standard Midori Sours!!

Can any of these drinks be made virgin espicaly the drinks of the day? I am going to be celbrateing my 27 birthday and golden one on my first disny cruse but am on meds and cant drink.but all thse mixed drinks look. So good

petlvr1064 said:
Can any of these drinks be made virgin espicaly the drinks of the day? I am going to be celbrateing my 27 birthday and golden one on my first disny cruse but am on meds and cant drink.but all thse mixed drinks look. So good

My DDs always ordered the RCCL version of the PinaColava as "virgin" - the bartender would use the colada mix and add in the purée. Most mixed drinks based on fruit juices would then only be fruit juice if ordered "virgin." A virgin strawberry daiquiri is just a smoothie...may be less expensive to get a smoothie.

I found this on a Disney food blog:

Non-Alcoholic Cocktails

New options created by mixologists are made with fresh ingredients and “better-for-you” options! Organic spirits, fresh fruits and herbs, and lower calorie no-sugar-added fruit purees were the prime ingredient focus for these drinks.

Try the Purple Basil Lemonade mixed with cranberry juice, sparkling water, lime, and fresh basil; or the Mint Tea Punch crafted with English breakfast tea, cranberry and pineapple juices, fresh lime juice, and agave nectar with a splash of sparkling water.

Anyone have a list of drinks to try? Drinks that are normally by one get one and then times(?) or days on the 3 night disney dream?

Also which drinks come in something you can take home? (like the ones in plastic coconut?) Do you pay extra for the special cup?

Thanks!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter