DCL drink pics

We went in October 2009 on the Magic and had a drink called "witches brew" sure hope to find it on the wonder in November! :cool1:

Nice, can you give me some examples of the drink of the day?

I want to get a couple of those cups for use back home, someone posted about picking them up off the deck after the sail away party and you can trade them in for new ones as a souvenir as you walk back to the cabin, can anyone confirm that?

Thanks!

I'll have to look at navigators, don't remember what the DOTD are. And yes, cups get left whether on purpose or accident but they get picked up fast. We bought one in Animators and carried up on deck (before sailboat party). I accidentally walked off and left it at a table. In less than a minute, it was gone. DH asked a CM nearby and she said she picked it up and gave one to DH. I switched it out next time as I wasn't certain it was the one I bought.

You have probably seen most of these but this thread needs a bump!

DCL drinks

DisneyDreamSony2011248.jpg

Chocolate martini at Bon Voyage

DisneyDreamCanon2011126.jpg

• Winter Leafs Rum, Pomegranate, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Soda Water

Not DCL but just in case you stop at Atlantis
Mudslide
DisneyDreamCanon2011068.jpg

Forgot the name of this-maybe Bon Voyage
DisneyDreamSony2011123-1.jpg

• Golden Breeze (AP)
Vodka, Amaretto, Galliano, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice
DisneyDreamCanon2011021.jpg

Konk Kooler- I think I must be the only person in the history of the disboards who didn’t like this
DisneyDreamCanon2011211.jpg

Tropical Depression
DisneyDreamCanon2011224.jpg

I love looking at these pictures. But can someone help me. I was on the DVC member cruise September 18-22, 2011 and I had a drink when we first got on the ship, loved it!! but I don't know what the name of it was. All I know is it had grenadine in it (and mine was alot stronger than those in our group ;) ) It was served in the DCL glass but I don't know the name. Does anyone know what it might have been?

Great thread. Love looking at everyone's drinks. Makes me want to go fix me a drink since I'm still 200+ days until our cruise.

I love looking at these pictures. But can someone help me. I was on the DVC member cruise September 18-22, 2011 and I had a drink when we first got on the ship, loved it!! but I don't know what the name of it was. All I know is it had grenadine in it (and mine was alot stronger than those in our group ;) ) It was served in the DCL glass but I don't know the name. Does anyone know what it might have been?
I believe they called the embarkation Drink of the Day a Twentini to honor 20 years of DVC. However, when speaking to one of the bartenders, I got the impression that the same drink normally goes by another name. Unfortunately, I can't recall what the normal name is.

To PINKXRAY- something looks very wrong with your drink. It looks too thick and a little dark. Mine in August didn't look like that. maybe that bartender didn't make it right. Mine was great at CC, but I much prefer a specialty martini. They use to have a drink (martini) called cinnamon bash, the older CMs know how to make it!! Yummy! :woohoo:

Complimentary mimosas at Palo Brunch:
file-674.jpg

Martini tasting:
file-288.jpg

file-1998.jpg

file-1242.jpg

file-1624.jpg

file-1858.jpg

file-1433.jpg

Drink of the Day - "Land Ahoy" (The name humored me since this was the sixth of six sea days in a row before reaching "land" the next day!):
file-1012.jpg

Beer tasting:
file-565.jpg

Tequila Tasting:
DSCN0271.jpg

Grand Marnier Margarita:
DSCN0272.jpg

Drink from Skyline Bar (right after the tequila tasting) :rotfl:I was a bit giggly:
DSCN0274.jpg

You have probably seen most of these but this thread needs a bump!

DCL drinks

DisneyDreamSony2011248.jpg

Chocolate martini at Bon Voyage

DisneyDreamCanon2011126.jpg

• Winter Leafs Rum, Pomegranate, Peach Schnapps, Cranberry Juice, Soda Water

Not DCL but just in case you stop at Atlantis
Mudslide
DisneyDreamCanon2011068.jpg

Forgot the name of this-maybe Bon Voyage
DisneyDreamSony2011123-1.jpg

• Golden Breeze (AP)
Vodka, Amaretto, Galliano, Orange Juice, Pineapple Juice
DisneyDreamCanon2011021.jpg

Konk Kooler- I think I must be the only person in the history of the disboards who didn’t like this
DisneyDreamCanon2011211.jpg

Tropical Depression
DisneyDreamCanon2011224.jpg

I also didn't like the Konk Kooler!!!!!!!!!!!

I, too, was not a big fan of the Konk kooler. It wasn't bad, just not great. Maybe I was expecting too much from reading DIS. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter