DCL drink pics

I love looking at these pictures. But can someone help me. I was on the DVC member cruise September 18-22, 2011 and I had a drink when we first got on the ship, loved it!! but I don't know what the name of it was. All I know is it had grenadine in it (and mine was alot stronger than those in our group ;) ) It was served in the DCL glass but I don't know the name. Does anyone know what it might have been?

Rusty Anchor, maybe?

2mcy6aq.jpg

:cutie:

I've been looking through the various photos and I've seen a few versions of the 'disney' glasses. One looks to be glass and is clear with the DISNEY CRUISE LINE and logo on it. Then I've seen others that are colored and seem to be plastic.

How do you get the different kinds? Does it depend on the drink of the day or paying extra (or a combination of both)?

Desparately in need of an awesome picture of a Konk Kooler to get me through the next 49 days...
TIA! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter