DCL drink pics

And, has anyone been to the champagne tasting? How much and how was it?

I've been to a champagne tasting on the Magic - it was $15 or $20 (DH signed us up, so I'm not sure) and it was in Sessions. We had 5 or 6 different champagnes and sparkling wines, including both Rosa Regale (which we'd had before in another wine tasting) and Fairy Tale Cuvee (which I adore!). There were enough different types to give us a good idea of what kinds of champagnes we like - and to expand our horizons! :thumbsup2

Can anyone tell me where you sign up for tastings on the Wonder?

When we sailed on the Dream and the Fantasy you signed up at guest services - just wondered if it was the same on the Wonder

TIA x

Can anyone tell me where you sign up for tastings on the Wonder?

When we sailed on the Dream and the Fantasy you signed up at guest services - just wondered if it was the same on the Wonder

TIA x

The Magic was guest services so I'm sure the Wonder is as well.

Available only on the Dream at Pink

I do not know what the smaller drinks are called, our server just brought them to us. Don't remember being too crazy about them, but they were very creamy and the top layer was a fruity puree (maybe mango?) The champagne on the other hand... Delicious!!

we are going on the wonder 5/20. any ideas what kind of tastings and prices are on a 7 day cruise? they sound like fun!

Relaxing on Castaway Cay with a Bud Light lime and Pina Colada...

EC183.jpg

Yum. I usually get beer in the morning and don't get to the vodka et al until afternoon!! lol. Can't wait to start my week of "tastings". Nothing spells vacation more than alcoholic experimentation!

The Magic was guest services so I'm sure the Wonder is as well.

What kind of tastings are there? Wine? Beer? Mixed drinks? All of the above? Can you sign up ahead of time or only after boarding? I don't want to miss those.

What kind of tastings are there? Wine? Beer? Mixed drinks? All of the above? Can you sign up ahead of time or only after boarding? I don't want to miss those.

All of the above :thumbsup2 You can sign up at boarding or in the venue that the tastings are in.

Still wondering about what is in the Tropical Depression... pirate:

It has rum, gin, vodka, blue curacao, sweet & sour, grenadine and a splash of sprite. I have had them with and without the grenadine though as some I have had are purple and some are blue. ;)
386832_4504196687118_894804602_n.jpg

304312_2398153077344_1170570_n.jpg

The Konc Kooler was always my favorite, but in May on the Fantasy at CC I discovered Java Juice.....yummy!!!!
Especially during buy one get one hours!

Here is a shot I had in Wavebands in this years WBPC. It's called a Brain Hemerage.
null_zpse3723850.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using DISBoards

We were just on the Wonder Hawaii cruise in October, 2012 and you picked your choice of tastings at Guest Services. They had a list, which we took back and coordinated with other activities, selected times and days (most were offered multiple days and times), and then went back to Guest Services and purchased tasting tickets. We did this immediately on boarding.

These photos were taken at our Martini tasting on the WBPC (Wonder).

DSC_0017_zps7aa43e25.jpg

Three of our group's drinks on one table.

DSC_0020_zps235d6b1c.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter