Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

That scoring was... best described by words I don’t use on the Dis.

It means that when a couple does a great job, a 30 is meaningless.

Very disappointed in this show.

Know I am late, had to pause, but ***?!? 30 for that’s?? I can dance better then that!

EDITED to add, my husband is even confused... would say something else but my good version was censored above.

WINNERS of the 2018 DWTS Mirror Ball trophy:

Bobby & Sharna

It is no longer DWTS it is now Popularity with the Fans. The judges are not blameless, Bobby should have gotten 7s for that freestyle. I feel like I just wasted 9 Monday nights, it is no wonder that ratings are down, they sent the best dancer home last week and gave the second worst dancer of the season the mirror ball, I'm surprised ABC didn't give it to Joe.

First time in 27 seasons that the winner of DWTS can’t really dance

Yes, in the same season we got a new showrunner, as I've been harping about. Waaay too coincidental.

Usually people don't notice when a new person takes over running a long time show. That's because it's usually seamless. Sure, some tweaks & changes. But, overall, the show pretty much stays the same.

But, I know of one other showrunner who so changed the show she took over, that she nearly ended the series, Supernatural. It almost got canceled because of her changes to the show. She nearly destroyed everything the original creator created, except the two main characters. She killed off two other beloved cast members. One, they were able to bring back - and that was because the network ordered it. The other they couldn't bring the character back to life in a way that fit the premise of the show and it affected the show for several seasons afterward, as he left a whole in the show. The showrunner was fired at the end of the season. It took her several years to really be hired at all as a producer again. :sad2:

If the new showrunner of DWTS rigged this show, just to be controversial, put a different spin on the show, then I hope ABC fires him. Yes, Andrew Llinares, I am talking about YOU.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter